Containerized Freight Hauling
We at We Will Transport It can help you or your company move one or many vehicles with containerized freight hauling. We have professional fully insured, bonded, and licensed drivers that specialize in auto freight hauling and a list of containerized freight hauling companies that specialize in shipping vehicles.
Containerized Freight HaulingContainerized freight hauling consists of using containers to ship goods or vehicles from one place to another via semi-trailer trucks, container ships, or rail transport flat cars. It is an excellent choice when you have to move multiple cars and want them secure. Intermodal containers are used in freight hauling and they are made in lengths of 20 or 40 feet. Height and width is set at eight feet six inches or nine feet six inches in the case of High or Hi-Cube containers. The container handling system is mechanized. Containers are recorded and traced via computers and all containers are moved with a crane.
Why Chose Containerized Freight Hauling for Shipping Your Vehicle?There are many reasons why containerized freight hauling is a good choice.
- Little or No Damage – Vehicles packed and sealed in a container, so your car will suffer little or no damage.
- Less Labor – Cost of labor is less because your vehicle is only handled when it is packed into and removed from the container.
- Reduced Handling – Your vehicle will not be handled during shipment because it is secured in a shipping container.
- Flexibility – Your container can go almost anywhere from ships to trains and trucks to barges. It is easier to move a single container than a whole bunch individual vehicles.
- Reduced Chance of Theft – Because your vehicle is sealed in a container, you can store stuff in your vehicle and not worry about theft.
- Speed and Savings – Containerized freight hauling is a relatively quick and inexpensive process. Cranes can move containers quickly from one vehicle to the next so that your container does not spend much time idle.