Infographic: 6 Steps to Preparing a Boat for Transport
If you own a boat, odds are at some time or another you will need to have your boat transported to another location. You want to make sure your boat is safe and secure for the haul, so it isn’t damaged, and it doesn’t inflict damage on other vehicles. Here are six steps for preparing your boat for a safe transport.
1. Drain all fuel and water tanks then remove all drain plugs from the hull.
2. Secure all loose gear located above and below deck.
3. Tie or tape hatches to secure them.
4. Tape and latch cabin windows from the outside.
5. Disconnect batteries and secure cables.
6. Drain all water systems, pumps, and air conditioners.
Call 866-297-5551 today!
Infographic – Click to View Full Size
Trackback from your site.