Winter is upon us, and winter transport is often a necessity for the season! There are extra things you should do to make sure your boat is ready for winter.
- Change the oil
- Refresh the coolant & spray it with fogging oil
- Remove the drive belts
- Grease the steering mechanism
- Disconnect the battery
- Fill the gas tank
- Seal all exhaust ports on inboard boats
- Remove any vulnerable materials from the interior such as vinyl or leather
- Wash and dry the boat
- Make sure it is properly covered.
If you want your boat transported to storage, call on the experienced boat transporters at We Will Transport It, Inc.