Heavy equipment Shippers from California to Florida
Heavy equipment shippers from California to Florida
Do you have equipment you need hauled from California to Florida? Give We will Transport it a chance to earn your business.
With over 15 years experience and 24/7 customer service, to keep you updated around the clock.
Things to know when shipping out of CA
Price of diesel gas has taken a spike around the United states but especially in California. With all the electric noise going on in California and obviously diesel trucks run heavy machinery, the price of hauling out of CA is up and drivers will sit and wait till the right price is paid by the broker or customer.
How does this affect the customer?
Two ways. Shipping can take longer than expected because of the lack of drivers and also the price can be higher. So if you go with a lower price then other companies have quoted and your equipment is not moving this is because it’s not realistic to cover the drivers overhead.
What is needed to get the best or fastest quote out of California?
Calling in advance two weeks is the best. Be willing to pay a little more to get the job done right, this is a service industry and we have overhead like any other business.
If you go with the lower quote, your equipment will get stuck and will not move.
Our drivers ship from all ports in California:
- Port of San Diego
- Port of West Sacramento
- Humboldt Bay Harbor District
- Port of Benicia
- San Diego Unified Port District
- City of West Sacramento
- Humboldt Bay harbor, Recreation and Conservation District
The most popular routes in Florida our drivers will drive.
- Interstate 4
- Florida’s Turnpike
- Tamiami Trail
- Overseas highway
- Florida A1A
Trailers we use with our Trucks:
- Refrigerated “Reefer”
- Van or Reefer
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Belly Dump
- Beam Trailer
- Conveyor belt
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Train, super train “Candia only”
- Convertible Hopper
- Container Trailer
- Curtain van
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- End Dump
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- FV- Van or Flatbed
- Hopp- Hopper Bottom
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- LDOT- Load-out are empty trailer you load and haul
- Live= Live bottom Trailer
- Maxi- Maxi or Double Flat trailers
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PNEU- Pneumatic
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- RINT- Refrigerated Intermodal
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- Tank- Tanker ( Food Grade, liguide, bulk etc)
- VA- Van air ride
- VB- Blanket wrap van
- VIV- Venter Insulated Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VM- Moving Van
- V- Open Top Van
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
- VV- Venter Van
- WR- Venter VAn or Refrigerated, walking floor
How long does it take to haul oversized equipment from California to Florida?
Usually it takes one day to get permits and 5 to 7 days to deliver from the time of pickup.
How much is diesel gas in California in 2023?
Right now in 2023 the average price per gallon is 4.903
Will they have electric trucks to haul oversize equipment in the future?
Yes, California is all for electric and there are already companies making semis that run off of electricity.
Here is just one example of an experience one of our customers had shipping a container from California to Florida.
Client called in to have Their oversize 2022 Ford F550 bucket truck hauled.
From: Oakhurst, CA 93644
To: Fort Lauderdale, FL 33073.
The truck was 23 long, 8 wide, 11.5 in height and weighed 19 thousand pounds. Our carrier used a 2023 Ford F-350 XL 6.7 V8 Diesel 4WD Crew CAb with a 53 foot step deck trailer with ramps, so we could drive the unit on. Total cost of shipping from CA to FL was $6,500.00