Rich Table of Contents
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Alabama to Texas
- Heavy Haulers from Alabama to Texas
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route From Alabama to Texas
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Alabama to Texas
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Completed heavy haul move from Alabama to Texas
Heavy Equipment Transport from Alabama to Texas
About We Will Transport It
Are you looking for a company to transport heavy equipment from Alabama to Texas? If you are looking for a transport company, We Will Transport It can help. Heavy equipment hauling is our specialty, and we provide services in all 50 states as well as internationally. With over a decade of experience in the shipping industry, we are experts in this field. Getting your equipment moved will be easy if you rely on our team of knowledgeable and professional experts. No item is too large or distance is too far for We Will Transport It.
The Route From Alabama to Texas
The most commonly used route from Alabama to Texas is a straight run west via I-20 West. From Alabama, your equipment will pass through Mississippi, then Louisiana, and enter Texas. The distance from the center of Alabama to the center of Texas is 829 miles. The trip will take between one and two days. The price will be determined by two factors, the size and weight of the equipment and the number of miles being traveled.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Alabama to Texas
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Birmingham Alabama, 35201-Arlington Texas, 76006||$2,075||658 miles|
|ort Rucker Alabama, 36362-Killeen Texas, 76541||$2,275||839 miles|
|Mobile Alabama, 36606-Houston Texas, 77074||$1,880||480 miles|
|Montgomery Alabama, 36116-Dallas Texas, 75212||$2,100||665 miles|
|Prattville Alabama, 36067-Fort Worth Texas, 76126||$2,120||675 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
Which Alabama laws apply to oversize loads?
The following rule applies to over width vehicles and loads: (a) Over 12′ and up to 14′ wide loads require one front escort on two-lane roads, or (b) one rear escort on multilane roads. There must be one front escort and one rear escort on all roads for loads larger than 14′ wide.
Is there any limit to the width of a load that can be driven on the road without a permit?
There is a maximum width limit of 8.5 feet (102 inches) and a maximum height limit of 102 inches for legally loaded loads.
Is there a legal trailer width in Alabama?
Dimensions: An overall trailer length cannot exceed 65 feet; a trailer width cannot exceed 96 inches; a height cannot exceed 13 feet 6 inches. The braking system must be independent and able to support at least 3000 pounds.
Completed heavy haul move from Alabama to Texas
Vanessa in our oversize department received a quote to move a, 2023 New Holland Genesis T8 series. The tractor was picked up from a dealership in Alabama and went to the customer’s farm in Texas. We schedule a flatbed trailer to pick up the tractor on Saturday. Our carrier took the load for four dollars a mile. For all your heavy haul moves, give us a call at 877-880-5991