Rich Table of Contents
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Arizona to Texas
- Heavy Haulers from Arizona to Texas
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route From Arizona to Texas
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Arizona to Texas
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul job completed from Arizona to Texas
Heavy Equipment Transport from Arizona to Texas
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Arizona to Texas? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route From Arizona to Texas
The route from Arizona to Texas runs east via I-10 East. From Arizona, your equipment will pass through New Mexico and into Texas. The distance from the center of Arizona to the center of Texas is 826 miles. The trip will take about one full day. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Arizona to Texas
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Phoenix, Arizona 85032-San Antonio, Texas 78228||$2,250||990 miles|
|Peoria, Arizona 85345-Fort Worth, Texas 76179||$2,400||1061 miles|
|Mesa, Arizona 85212-El Paso, Texas 79925||$1,900||435 miles|
|Glendale, Arizona 85305-Houston, Texas 77004||$2,575||1197 miles|
|Laveen, Arizona 85339-Dallas, Texas 75287||$2,415||1074 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What are the oversize load limits in Arizona 2023?
Oversize load limits in Arizona in 2023: Length – 65ft, Overhang – 3ft front, 6ft rear, Weight – 80,000 lbs (GVW), 12,000 lbs on steer axle, Width – 8ft 6in.
What are the regulations for oversize permits in Arizona?
Permits are issued for vehicles or cargo loads with a gross weight not exceeding 250,000 pounds, a width not exceeding 14 feet, a height not exceeding 16 feet, and an overall length not exceeding 120 feet.Arizona business addresses are required for all permit holders.
What are the weekend size restrictions in Arizona?
Permits are required for loads exceeding 16 feet in width, 16 feet in height, 120 feet in length, and 250,000 pounds in weight during weekends in Arizona. These loads are only permitted to travel on designated state routes and the interstate between 3:10 am and 12:10 pm, except on holiday weekends and curfew areas.
Heavy Haul job completed from Arizona to Texas
William in the oversize department, received a phone call to move a 2023 Kubota compact excavator K series. The excavator was moving from Prescott, AZ 86303 to the client’s farm in Texas. It took us five days to locate a driver with a partial load to accept the unit. Patience is crucial when wanting the best price for a transport move.