Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Colorado to Iowa
- Heavy Haulers from Colorado to Iowa
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Colorado to Iowa
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Colorado to Iowa:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Move from Colorado to Iowa
How Heavy Haul works from Colorado to Iowa
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Colorado to Iowa? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Colorado to Iowa
The route from Colorado to Iowa runs east via I-80 East. From Colorado, your equipment will run through Nebraska and into Iowa. The distance from the center of Colorado to the center of Iowa is 777 miles. The trip will take roughly 12 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based on the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Colorado to Iowa:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Denver, Colorado 80229 to Lansing, Iowa 52151||$2,710.00||910 miles|
|Brush, Colorado 80723 to Earlham, Iowa 50072||$1,962.00||562 miles|
|Rifle, Colorado 81650 to Charles City, Iowa 81650||$2,836.00||1036 miles|
|Louisville, Colorado 80027 to Des Moines, Iowa 50314||$2,175.00||675 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How much will heavy haulers earn shipping full loads of equipment in 2023?
The average full load pays anywhere from two to three dollars a mile. This all depends on the pickup and delivery locations and the weight of the equipment.
Can I ship a container or equipment without loading assistance?
If you don’t have a way of loading the container ask your broker or dispatcher for lifting and unloading assistance. They will assist in finding a wrecker or crane service to load the container.
Heavy Haul Move from Colorado to Iowa
A customer moved a Bobcat S650 from Colorado Springs to Des Moines. When they called in they explained that they needed to pick it up from a dealership once the money cleared. Once our dispatchers got the go-ahead we dispatched out a lowboy trailer pulled by a semi. As soon as the inite is picked up, it is delivered within three days.