Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul Works from Florida to Delaware
- Heavy Haulers from Florida to Delaware
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route From Florida to Delaware
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Florida to Delaware:
- The most popular trailers we use:
How Heavy Haul Works from Florida to Delaware
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Florida to Delaware? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route From Florida to Delaware
The route from Florida to Delaware runs north via I-95 North. From Florida, your equipment will pass through Georgia, then South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia, and enter Delaware. The distance from the center of Florida to the center of Delaware is 1,011 miles. The trip will take between one and two days. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based on the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Florida to Delaware:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334 to Lewes, Delaware 19958||$2,325||1,097 miles|
|Green Cove Springs, Florida 32043 to New Castle, Delaware 18720||$2,100||863 miles|
|Miami, Florida 33150 to Milford, Delaware 19963||$2,400||1,136 miles|
|Odessa, Florida 33556 to Wilmington, Delaware 19804||$2,290||1,016 miles|
|Tallahassee, Florida 32309 to Milton, Delaware 19968||$2,110||883 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What is the oversize load law in Florida?
If your vehicle, or vehicle and load, is determined to be oversize without a valid permit, Florida law provides for a penalty not to exceed $1,000 per violation for width, height, or length, based on the number of feet, or portion of a foot, over the legal width, height, and/or length of the vehicle
Is there a maximum trailer width in Florida?
Trailer loads between 8 feet 6 inches and 12 feet wide require special permits in Florida. There is a $10 fee for a single trip permit that covers widths up to 12 feet.
In Florida, what is the maximum shipping height?
HEIGHT, WIDTH, AND LENGTH: Maximum dimensions shall not exceed ninety-five (95) feet long, fourteen (14) feet tall, and fourteen (14) feet wide
Heavy Haul Job completed from Florida to Delaware
The customer called in to have a 2015 Volvo L35H hauled from Davenport Fl. to their farm in Delaware. The customer was bidding on the unit from the auction and needed a price. Two days later they won the bid and had us hauled it. J.J. Kane is one of the biggest auctions in Florida. We frequently haul from there all the time. The total time of transport was three days. For all your heavy haul moves, give We Will Transport It a call.