Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Georgia to Indiana
- Heavy Haulers from Georgia to Indiana
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Georgia and Indiana
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Georgia to Indiana:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul completed from Georgia to Indiana
How Heavy Haul works from Georgia to Indiana
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Georgia to Indiana? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Georgia and Indiana
The route from Georgia and Indiana runs east via I-70 East. The distance from the center of Georgia to the center of Indiana is 855 miles. From Illinois your equipment will travel through Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming before entering Idaho. The trip will take roughly 14 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Georgia to Indiana:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Atlanta, Georgia 30311 to Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825||$2,461||661 miles|
|Augusta, Georgia 30907 to Bloomington, Indiana 47403||$2,453||653 miles|
|Carrollton, Georgia 30112 to South Bend, Indiana 46614||$2,478||678 miles|
|Fayetteville, Georgia 30214 to Highland, Indiana 46322||$2,505||705 miles|
|Forest Park, Georgia 30297 to Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802||$2,467||667 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
Georgia’s overweight and oversize regulations?
A vehicle front escort is required to move a permitted load that exceeds 14′ 8″ to 16′ on a 2-lane roadway. A vehicle rear escort is required for movement on a Limited Access Highway/Interstate System.
How does Georgia define oversized hours?
The Georgia oversized permit is valid for ten days. The museum is open seven days a week, from one hour after sunrise until one hour before sunset. No more than 125,000 pounds in weight. It is possible to have continuous travel if the dimensions are legal.
Do commercial trucks in Georgia have a weight limit?
For five axles, the maximum gross weight is 80,500 pounds. Two or three axles can carry a maximum gross weight of 20,345 pounds each. Four axles can carry a maximum weight of 70,500 pounds.
Heavy Haul completed from Georgia to Indiana
Joey received an email from a repeat customer to move a 2020 Bobcat T740. The Bobcat was coming out of an Auction, and they gave the customer three days for the unit to be picked up before storage fees. Storage fees at an auction are usually are seventy-five to hundred dollars a day, which can add up fast. Of course, the customer wanted a lower price than what we gave them but advised that if we went lower, it would only just hurt the order, and they would end up getting storage fees. Sometimes, it’s best to listen to someone in the industry for over fifteen years. We found a flatbed trailer and had the Bobcat picked up the following day.