Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Idaho to California
- Heavy Haulers from Idaho to California
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Idaho and California
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Idaho to California:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul job completed from Idaho to California
How Heavy Haul works from Idaho to California
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Idaho to California? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Idaho and California
The route from Idaho to California runs southwest via I-80 West. From Idaho, your equipment will pass through Nevada and then into California. The distance from the center of Idaho to the center of California is 910 miles. The trip will take about 15 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Idaho to California:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Boise, Idaho 83706 to Long Beach, California 90813||$2,192||877 miles|
|Meridian, Idaho 83646 to Los Angeles, California 90008||$2,095||838 miles|
|Blanchard, Idaho 83804 to Fremont, California 94538||$2,367||947 miles|
|Eagle, Idaho 83616 to Cottonwood, California 96022||$1,397||559 miles|
|Lewiston, Idaho 83501 to Los Angeles, California 90043||$2,718||1087 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What is the most expensive haul coming out of California?
Due to the mountains in California, Sierra Nevada, San Francisco and the Northern part of the state are the most expensive places to export equipment and machinery.
How long does it take to move equipment or machinery from Idaho to California?
The exact time it takes to transport equipment or machinery from Idaho to California depends on the distance and the type of equipment being shipped. Additionally, weather conditions and traffic can also affect delivery time.
Heavy Haul job completed from Idaho to California
This 2023 Massey Ferguson tractor is being hauled from Culver City, CA 90066 to Caldwell, ID 83607. In order to pick up the item, we dispatched a lowboy trailer. Our customer saved three hundred dollars because a container near the delivery end in California going back to Michigan was available. The carrier took four days to deliver. All of the paperwork and insurance are handled for our clients by us.