Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Indiana to Kentucky
- Heavy Haulers from Indiana to Kentucky
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Indiana and Kentucky
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Indiana to Kentucky:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul job done from Indiana to Kentucky
How Heavy Haul works from Indiana to Kentucky
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Indiana to Kentucky? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Indiana and Kentucky
Indiana and Kentucky are neighboring states. The route from Indiana to Kentucky runs south via I-75 South. The distance from the center of Indiana to the center of Kentucky is 259 miles. The trip will take roughly 4 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Indiana to Kentucky:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Fort Wayne, Indiana 46803 to Louisville, Kentucky 40214||$2,150.00||250 miles|
|Indianapolis, Indiana 46254 to Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101||$2,139.00||239 miles|
|South Bend, Indiana 46601 to Mayfield, Kentucky 42066||$2,352.00||452 miles|
|Clarksville, Indiana 47129 to Paducah, Kentucky 42001||$2,127.00||227 miles|
|Plainfield, Indiana 46168 to Philpot, Kentucky 42366||$2,067.00||167 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What are the oversized load limits in Indiana in 2023?
If the vehicle exceeds the following dimensions, Indiana drivers must obtain an oversized and overweight vehicle permit before driving on Indiana roads:
- The height of 14 feet 6 inches
- 9 feet 6 inches wide
- The semi-tractor-semi-trailer combination measures 54 feet long
There is a maximum gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 80,500 pounds. For steering axles, the maximum weight is 12,500 lbs; for single axles, 20,500 lbs. And for tandem axles, 34,500 lbs.
Is it possible to run oversize at night in Indiana?
The Indiana Oversize Load Travel Restrictions. 30 minutes before sunrise to a half hour after sunset is permitted for travel. You can travel on weekends if your trailer is less than 10 feet wide. On Saturday, you can travel until noon if your vehicle is 10 feet wide or wider.
In Indiana, what is a legal load?
To travel legally on Indiana roads, you cannot exceed the following weight: Gross vehicle weight – 80,500 lbs. The steering axle weighs 12,500 pounds. A single axle weighs 20,500 pounds. The tandem axle weighs 34,500 pounds.
Heavy Haul job done from Indiana to Kentucky
Daniel received a call from a customer who needed to transport a tractor from Winamac, Indiana, 46996 to Bell, California, 90201 within four days. A different company left him stranded after he made the mistake of going with them. We found a carrier with team drivers. Just in time, the carrier reached its destination. We asked the client why there was a rush. The container contained fireworks, and they needed it before the holiday.