Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Kansas to Colorado
- Heavy Haulers from Kansas to Colorado
- About We Will Transport It
- Route from Kansas to Colorado
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Kansas to Colorado:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job Completed From Kansas to Colorado
How Heavy Haul works from Kansas to Colorado
About We Will Transport It
We Will Transport It is the company to call if you need heavy equipment transported from Kansas to Colorado. With over a decade of experience shipping across all 50 states and internationally, we know what it takes to get the job done. Whether you need to ship a bulldozer, crane, or even a prefabricated home, We Will Transport It can handle the job for you at an affordable rate. Each detail will be handled by our team of experts. We can assist you with permits, paperwork, escorts, and pilot cars if necessary. We have skilled representatives ready to assist you. Licensing, bonding, and insurance are provided by our drivers. We will provide updates throughout the process from our dispatch department. As a member of the Better Business Bureau, we are proud to maintain an “A” rating.
Route from Kansas to Colorado
Kansas and Colorado are neighboring states. The route from Kansas to Colorado is a short run west via I-70 West. The distance from the center of Kansas to the center of Colorado is 465 miles. The duration of transport between pickup and drop off is roughly 7 hours. The price of transport will depend on the size and weight of the equipment and the number of miles being traveled.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Kansas to Colorado:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Garden City Kansas, 67846 to Aurora Colorado, 80011||$1,700||301 miles|
|Kansas City Kansas, 66111 to Englewood Colorado, 80110||$2,000||600 miles|
|Wichita Kansas, 67202 to Colorado Springs Colorado, 80922||$2,150||498 miles|
|Palco Kansas, 67657 to Montrose Colorado, 81401||$2,100||541 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
In 2023, what are Kansas’ oversize load limits?
In Kansas, there are limits on oversize loads. Eighteen feet and six inches in width. There is a 14-foot height limit. A weight of 80,000 pounds (GVW). Overhang: 59’6 feet combined length.
How does Kansas’ oversized load law work?
KTA requires pre-authorization for any vehicle or load wider than 12 feet. The operation of these loads at night will not be authorized except in cases of emergency or disaster. Over 8.5 feet wide vehicles and/or loads are not allowed to travel on the Kansas Turnpike at night.
In Kansas, what is the maximum weight of a truck?
The maximum gross weight allowed on Kansas interstate highways is 80,000 pounds. Without a permit, the maximum gross weight allowed elsewhere is 85,500 pounds.
Heavy Haul Job Completed From Kansas to Colorado
2003 Case (23Lx8Wx9Hx19lbs) 590 4wd backhoe going from Kansas to Colorado. The customer needed it hauled as soon as possible. The problem they were having is, they went with another company and after five days they could not pick it up. When they called us, we got all the basic information and had it picked up the following day. Always in logistics the price must cover the drivers overhead or it will not get accepted by a carrier. For all your heavy Haul moves, give We Will Transport It a call 877-880-5991