Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Maryland to Pennsylvania
- Heavy Haulers from Maryland to Pennsylvania
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Maryland to Pennsylvania
- The Route between Maryland and Pennsylvania
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Maryland to Pennsylvania:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul job done from Maryland to Pennsylvania
How Heavy Haul works from Maryland to Pennsylvania
Heavy Equipment Transport from Maryland to Pennsylvania
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Maryland to Pennsylvania? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every equipment size and a team of experts ready to move your unit. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Maryland and Pennsylvania
Maryland and Pennsylvania are neighboring states. The route from Maryland to Pennsylvania runs north via I-83 North. The distance from the center of Maryland to the center of Pennsylvania is 207 miles. The trip will take roughly 4 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Maryland to Pennsylvania:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Baltimore, Maryland 21226 to Lebanon, Pennsylvania 17046||$620.00||130 miles|
|Hyattsville, Maryland 20781 to Manheim, Pennsylvania 17545||$564.00||116 miles|
|Laurel, Maryland 20707 to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19149||$624.00||131 miles|
|Westminster, Maryland 21157 to Edinboro, Pennsylvania 16412||$1,432.00||333 miles|
|Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061 to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205||$1,144.00||261 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How will Maryland handle oversized loads in 2023?
Maryland has oversized load limits. The length of the bridge is 66 feet. There is a 3′ front overhang and a 6′ rear overhang. The GVW of the vehicle is 80,500 pounds. A tandem weighs 34,500 pounds.
How does a superload in Maryland work?
Super loads measure 16′ in height, 16′ in width, 125′ in length and weigh 120,500 lbs., 150,500 lbs. To obtain an oversized/overweight permit on Interstates, you must submit a regular application, which includes the axle weights and spacing. There may be a need to draw a load diagram. The fee is $8 per structure, up to 200,500.
Do Maryland weigh stations require trucks to stop?
All vehicles weighing more than 10,000 pounds must stop at weigh stations under Maryland law.
Heavy Haul job done from Maryland to Pennsylvania
2020 Kubota L3901 Tractor with loader (15 long, 6 wide, 7 Height, 2,500 lbs). The tractor was coming from Federick, Marland 21701 going to Franklin, MA 02038. We originally quoted the customer $1,575.00. They told us they got lower quotes and hung up. The customer called back three days later and explained they went with a seven hundred quote and they could not get it moved. We picked up the tractor three hours later. In logistics the price must be realistic to move or it will not get accepted by a carrier. For all your small or heavy equipment shipping needs give We Will Transport It a call at 877-880-5991