Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Michigan to Arizona
- Heavy Haulers from Michigan to Arizona
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Michigan and Arizona
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Michigan to Arizona:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed from Michigan to Arizona
How Heavy Haul works from Michigan to Arizona
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Michigan to Arizona? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every equipment size and a team of experts ready to move your unit. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Michigan and Arizona
The route from Michigan to Arizona runs west via I-44 and I-40 West. From Michigan, your equipment will pass through Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico, before entering Arizona. The distance from the center of Michigan to the center of Arizona is 1,929 miles. The trip will take between two and three days. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Michigan to Arizona:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048 to Phoenix, Arizona 85021||$3,570.00||1,870 miles|
|Detroit, Michigan 48238 to Casa Grande, Arizona 85122||$3,736.00||2,036 miles|
|Grand Rapids, Michigan 49507 to Buckeye, Arizona 85396||$3,638.00||1,938 miles|
|Southfield, Michigan 48076 to Phoenix, Arizona 85022||$3,741.00||2,041 miles|
|Royal Oak, Michigan 48073 to Tucson, Arizona 85726||$3,700.00||2,000 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How much does it cost to transport a tractor from Michigan to Arizona?
The average price for a standard tractor from Michigan to Arizona is two to three dollars a mile. The price will vary based on the size and pick-up and drop-off locations.
What is the travel time between Michigan and Arizona for a carrier hauling equipment?
The average run from Michigan to Arizona takes four to six days, depending on traffic and weather.
Heavy Haul Job completed from Michigan to Arizona
John Deere 333G shipping from Detroit, MI, to Phoenix, AZ. The client just bought the unit from a local seller in Michigan and needed it hauled down to Arizona. Debbie in our heavy haul division received the phone call and explained to the client that we would need to price it according to the driver’s rates for 2023. Once we received all the paperwork via email, our dispatch department started calling our carrier network. They located a flatbed carrier to pick up on Saturday, and the driver delivered it on Tuesday. The total price to move the John Deere was $2,450.00