Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Michigan to Colorado
- Heavy Haulers from Michigan to Colorado
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Michigan and Colorado
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Michigan to Colorado:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy haul Move Completed from Michigan to Colorado
How Heavy Haul works from Michigan to Colorado
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Michigan to Colorado? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every equipment size and a team of experts ready to move your unit. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized freight, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Michigan and Colorado
The route from Michigan to Colorado runs west via I-80 West. From Michigan, your equipment will pass through Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, and Nebraska before entering Colorado. The distance from the center of Michigan to the center of Colorado is 1,331 miles. The trip will take roughly two days. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Michigan to Colorado:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Detroit, Michigan 48201 to Nederland, Colorado 80466||$3,000.00||1,300 miles|
|Farmington, Michigan 48335 to Golden, Colorado 80401||$2,970.00||1,270 miles|
|Grand Rapids, Michigan 49501 to Denver, Colorado 80227||$2,876.00||1,176 miles|
|Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103 to Littleton, Colorado 80123||$2,939.00||1,239 miles|
|Macomb, Michigan 48042 to Erie, Colorado 80516||$2,991.00||1,291 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What is the cost to ship a tractor from Michigan to Colorado?
A driver will charge for a standard tractor anywhere between two to three dollars a mile from Michigan to Colorado.
How does Michigan define an Oversized Load?
The width of the room is 8 feet 6 inches. The height is 13’6 feet. The vehicle weighs 80,000 pounds at GVW. There is a 3-foot front overhang and a 4-foot rear overhang.
Oversized loads in Michigan: What are they?
Load limits for oversized loads in Michigan
8 feet 6 inches wide. The height of the building is 13’8 feet. Weight: 80,500 pounds GVW. Overhang: 3.5 feet in the front and 4.5 feet in the rear.
Heavy haul Move Completed from Michigan to Colorado
2017 Bobcat MT100 hauling from Michigan going to Colorado. The customer wanted it picked up on the weekend, the least desired time for carriers to accept loads. In logistics, Monday and Tuesday are the busiest days, and just like the rest of the world, weekends are only sometimes worked. Carriers typically like to be on the road driving by then and driving on the weekends. We did find a hotshot trailer to pick up on Sunday by per luck and the fact we work seven days a week. The driver had a cancellation and called us. Once the driver picked it up, they delivered it three days later. For all your Heavy Haul moves, give the company over fifteen years of experience; We Will Transport IT.