Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Mississippi to California
- Heavy Haulers from Mississippi to California
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Mississippi to California
- The Route between Mississippi and California
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Mississippi to California:
- The most popular trailers we use:
How Heavy Haul works from Mississippi to California
Heavy Equipment Transport from Mississippi to California
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Mississippi to California? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Mississippi and California
The route from Mississippi to California runs west via I-40 West. From Mississippi, your equipment will travel through Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona before entering California. The distance from the center of Mississippi to the center of California is 2,006 miles. The trip will take roughly 30 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Mississippi to California:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Biloxi, Mississippi 39534 to Long Beach, California 90813||$5,319.00||1,970 miles|
|Long Beach, Mississippi 39560 to San Diego, California 92126||$5,041.00||1,867 miles|
|Walls, Mississippi 38680 to Stockton, California 95206||$5,576.00||2,065 miles|
|Meridian, Mississippi 39305 to Oceanside, California 92058||$5,144.00||1,905 miles|
|Moselle, Mississippi 39459 to Gardena, California 90249||$5,219.00||1,933 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel prices and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What is the cost of shipping heavy equipment from Mississippi to California?
Heavy equipment can cost between $1,350 and $2,650 to ship from Mississippi to California. Shipments under 1,500 miles cost $0.95 per mile, and shipments under 150 miles cost $13.50 per mile. Moving heavy equipment can cost $2.50-$3.50 a mile.
Is it more expensive to move freight from California?
Due to the fact that diesel gas is more expensive on the West Coast, it costs a little more to get your freight or equipment from California.
Heavy Haul Job done from Mississippi to California
There was a call from a customer asking if it would be possible to move both their food truck and car from Mississippi to California? In order to load the two units onto the trailer, we first had to get all the dimensions, in order to locate a 52 foot step-deck that could accommodate both units.