Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul Works from Nebraska to Georgia
- Heavy Haulers from Nebraska to Georgia
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Nebraska to Georgia
- The Route between Nebraska to Georgia
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Nebraska to Georgia:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Equipment transport job done from Nebraska to Georgia
How Heavy Haul Works from Nebraska to Georgia
Heavy Equipment Transport from Nebraska to Georgia
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Nebraska to Georgia? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Nebraska to Georgia
The route from Nebraska to Georgia runs east via I-24 East. From Nebraska, your equipment will pass through Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee before entering Georgia. The distance from the center of Nebraska to the center of Georgia is 1,345 miles. The trip will take roughly 21 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based on the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Nebraska to Georgia:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Fremont Nebraska, 68025-Duluth Georgia, 30096||$2,803.00||1,038 miles|
|Omaha Nebraska, 68130-Chula Georgia, 31733||$3,170.00||1,174 miles|
|Lincoln Nebraska, 68510-Dublin Georgia, 31021||$3,038.00||1,125 miles|
|Fremont Nebraska, 68025-Lithia Springs Georgia, 30122||$2,757.00||1,021 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How much does it cost to ship heavy equipment from Nebraska to Georgia?
The cost of shipping heavy equipment from Nebraska to Georgia can vary depending on the distance and your chosen company.
Shipping a standard tractor from Nebraska to Georgia costs $3 per mile, and delivery takes three days.
Within 550 miles, most companies charge around $4 per mile to move heavy machinery. For distances over 550 miles, you can pay about $6 per mile.
Equipment transport job done from Nebraska to Georgia
Caterpillar Plus Motor Grader hauled from Blair, Nebraska, 68008 to Waycross, Georgia, 31502. After reviewing the phone call on Sunday, Thomas at We Will Transport IT told the customer it would cost $1,825 to move it, and after receiving the paperwork from our dispatch department, we started working on the order. Among the hardest-working companies in the industry, we pride ourselves on customer service and getting the job done right. Our staff works every day, no matter what time it is.