Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul Works from Utah to New York
- Heavy Haulers from Utah to New York
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Utah to New York
- The Route between Utah and New York
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Utah to New York:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul job done from Utah to New York
How Heavy Haul Works from Utah to New York
Heavy Equipment Transport from Utah to New York
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Utah to New York? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Utah and New York
The route from Utah to New York runs east via I-80 East. From Utah, your equipment will travel through Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania before entering New York. The distance from the center of Utah to the center of New York is 2,224 miles. The trip will take roughly 33 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Utah to New York:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Salt Lake City, Utah 84104-Maspeth, New York 11378||$5,905.00||2,187 miles|
|Sandy, Utah 84070-Bronx, New York 10456||$5,897.00||2,184 miles|
|Farmington, Utah 84025-Schenectady, New York 12308||$5,886.00||2,180 miles|
|Lehi, Utah 84043-Lima, New York 14485||$5,446.00||2,017 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel prices and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van, or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck, or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer, or Double drop
How much does it cost to ship heavy equipment from Utah to New York?
Shipping heavy equipment costs vary according to several factors, including the size and weight of the equipment, the distance it must travel, and the type of goods.
You will pay between $4,500 and $5,000 to move heavy equipment 2,200 miles from Utah to NY.
Heavy Haul job done from Utah to New York
A John Deere tractor was needed for his farm in Utah, so he purchased a new sprayer. We dispatched a semi-truck equipped with an RGN trailer because of its size. The sprayer is used for crops, and the customer was very excited to receive it. This type of machine costs around 400 thousand dollars. Our carrier charged five dollars per mile for the service, which took seven days to complete.