Scholarship Details & Application Process
Thank you for considering the We Will Transport It Scholarship Fund, here you will find details about the scholarship fund and instructions on how to apply. We Will Transport It is a family owned business that believes the future of our society is in our youth community. For that reason, We Will Transport It puts $1,500 annually towards a scholarship fund that is paid out once per year, to one random applicant. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure that you successfully apply.
The Fine Details & Instructions:
Recommendation Letter Required
Applications are required to be mailed via a postal service, we do not accept applications online. Applicants are also required to provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor or counselor from the school being attended by the applicant.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have taken at least 30 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- You must be at least 16 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Additional points to consider:
- To apply, please download the application from this web page by clicking here.
- We do not accept faxed applications. Only direct mail or emailed applications will be accepted.
- Please send your application via traditional mail; express mail will not be accepted
- There is no need to print this page; just send your letter of recommendation and include it with the application.
- Do not send any CDs, USB drives, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs
We will not be able to return any submissions.
Applicants must submit their applications by December 10th Each Year.
What to include in your application:
- Your first & last name, ph. number & email address(s).
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
We Will Transport It Inc
Address:2300 W sample Rd ste 207 Pompano Beach Fl. 30073