Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from California to North Carolina
- Heavy Haulers from California to North Carolina
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route Between California to North Carolina
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from California to North Carolina:
- The most popular trailers we use:
How Heavy Haul works from California to North Carolina
About We Will Transport It
Transporting heavy equipment from California to North Carolina or North Carolina to California is best done by a company that has decades of experience doing just that. Our company has experience shipping heavy equipment between all 50 states and is skilled at doing so. Whether you need a forklift, crane, or even a tiny house shipped, our team of experts can deliver it for you at a reasonable price.
The Route Between California to North Carolina
The route between California to North Carolina runs almost directly East from the West Coast to the East Coast, across the United States. The most frequently used route will take you by way of I-40 East. From California your equipment will pass through Arizona, then New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and then into North Carolina. The total trip will be 2,650 miles. Due to California’s size, This number can vary greatly depending on where in California you are transporting from. The trip generally takes about three to four days.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from California to North Carolina:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Long Beach California, 90813 to Fayetteville North Carolina, 2566||$2,500||2,566 miles|
|Los Angeles California, 90044 to Charlotte North Carolina, 28202||$2,400||2,424 miles|
|Sacramento California, 95828 to Durham North Carolina, 27707||$2,700||2,778 miles|
|San Diego California, 92154 to Wilmington North Carolina, 28412||$2,525||2,572 miles|
|San Francisco California, 94127 to Raleigh North Carolina, 27609||$2,900||2,851 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How should heavy machinery be shipped?
For heavy machinery transportation, four standard methods exist: containers, LoLo, RoRo, and flat rack.
Can you tell me how a tractor should be hauled?
A specialized trailer is the best way to transport a farm tractor in an easy, safe, and convenient manner. Trailers are connected to pickup trucks, prime movers, or sedans based on the size and weight of your tractor.
In order to obtain a freight quote, what is the process?
A majority of freight companies allow customers to request quotes by phone as well. It is necessary to provide information about the origin and destination of the shipment, the weight and dimensions of the goods, and any special requirements in order to obtain an accurate quote.
Heavy Equipment Transport & Hauling Jobs from California to North Carolina
2002 Toyota Forklift going from Copart Auction to the client’s business. They called in for a quote before they bought it and two days later called in to state that they won the bid and needed it hauled. We got all the necessary information, the pickup and delivery info, the buyer number, and the vin numbers. All this is needed when picking up an item from the Auction. Our dispatcher sent out a flat-bed trailer to pick up the forklift . For all your Heavy Haul needs give We Will Transport it a call today 877-880-5991