Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works From Illinois to Pennsylvania
- Heavy Haulers from Illinois to Pennsylvanian
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route Between Illinois to Pennsylvania
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Illinois to Pennsylvania:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed From Illinois to Pennsylvania
How Heavy Haul works From Illinois to Pennsylvania
About We Will Transport It
Are you interested in shipping heavy equipment from Illinois to Pennsylvania? Regarding transporting your goods, We Will Transport It is the company to call. Shipping to and from all 50 states is something we have been doing for over a decade. No matter what size or type of equipment or machinery you are shipping, we have a trailer and an experienced team ready to move it for you.
The Route Between Illinois to Pennsylvania
The route between Illinois and Pennsylvania travels north and east via I-80 East. From Illinois, your equipment will travel north into Indiana, east into Ohio, and then into Pennsylvania. The distance from the center of Illinois to the center of Pennsylvania is 737 miles. The total time of the transport will be about one full day. The price will be determined based on two factors, the size and weight of the equipment and the number of miles being traveled.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Illinois to Pennsylvania:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Chicago, Illinois, 60618 to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19206||$2,466||766 miles|
|Morris Illinois, 60450 to Reading Pennsylvania, 19607||$2,450||745 miles|
|Streamwood Illinois, 60107 to Lansdale Pennsylvania, 19446||$2,500||791 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What is the maximum weight that can be hauled by heavy equipment?
It is considered heavy loading when a load exceeds the legal limit for most roads. The definitions of heavy loads vary from state to state, but anything wider than 8.6 feet, taller than 13.6 feet, longer than 53 feet, or weighing more than 80,000 pounds is generally considered a heavy load.
The term “heavy hauler” means what?
Federal, state, and local governments set standard legal size limits for freight. Oversize or heavy haul loads exceed these limits. In addition to heavy haul trucking, super loading, machinery hauling, oversize hauling, and heavy equipment hauling are also terms used to describe heavy hauling.
Is it possible to move an overweight moving truck?
Commercial driver’s licenses can be revoked if they’re found guilty by the county’s court system. If you haul more than you’re supposed to, law enforcement can hit you with an overweight fine of $16,000.
Heavy Haul Job completed From Illinois to Pennsylvania
2015 PD 10 13.5 Long, 9.25 wide, 9.1 High, 16,325 lbs. Coming from South Illinois to upstate Pennsylvania. This was for a construction company and they needed it as soon as possible to start a project. We picked it up with a 53 ft step deck and got the carrier to take it for three dolors a mile. Having a broker to negotiate with a network of carriers will always get you the cheapest price.