Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Ohio to Texas
- Heavy Haulers from Pennsylvania to Ohio to Texas
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route Between Ohio and Texas
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Ohio to Texas
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul job completed from Ohio to Texas
How Heavy Haul works from Ohio to Texas
About We Will Transport It
Are you looking for a company to ship your heavy equipment from Texas to Ohio? We Will Transport It is the company for you. We specialize in heavy hauling in and out of all 50 states. We can even ship your heavy equipment internationally. We are a company with over a decade in the shipping industry. We are equipped with every type of trailer one can imagine. No matter the size of your unit, we can ship it safely. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done for you with ease.
The Route Between Ohio and Texas
The route from Ohio to Texas runs southwest via I-70 west and I-44 east. From Ohio, your equipment will pass through Indiana, then Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and then into Texas. The number of miles from the center of Ohio to the center of Texas is 2,284 miles. The trip will take about 2 days. The price of transport will be determined by two factors, the number of miles from pick up to drop off and the size and weight of the equipment.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Ohio to Texas
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Akron Ohio, 44303 to Corpus Christi Texas, 78412||$2,950||1,499 miles|
|Aurora Ohio, 44202 to San Antonio Texas, 78202||$2,900||1,454 miles|
|Cincinnati Ohio, 45243 to Dallas Texas, 75205||$2,400||951 miles|
|Cleveland Ohio, 44118 to Houston Texas, 77098||$2,850||1,317 miles|
|Columbus Ohio, 43212 to Austin Texas, 73301||$2,700||1,238 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What are the oversize load limits in ohio 2023?
In Ohio, there are limits on oversize loads. The height is 13’6 feet and the width is 8’6 feet. The GVW of this vehicle is 80,000 pounds. A maximum of 53 feet of overhang can be achieved.
Does Ohio have an overlength law?
In construction season, the maximum height is 13’6″; otherwise, it is 14′ . Without pre-approval, the maximum length is 112 feet. If pre-approval is not obtained within two days, the gross weight can’t exceed 90,000. In most cases, there is a toll charge of about $20 for a standard trip, $10 for overwidth and $10 for lengths over 75 feet.
What Are The Oversize Transport Permits In Ohio?
Toll plazas issue permits at the entrance. In order to travel continuously, the width cannot exceed 10 feet. In order to transport loads that are wide or long more than 11 feet and 112 feet, a pilot car is required and prior authorization is required. It is not allowed to exceed 13’6″ in height during the construction season.
Heavy Haul job completed from Ohio to Texas
2020 Mahindra 4500 Series tractor moving from Huber Heights, OH 45424 going to Irving, TX 75016. The customer just got some work down on the tractor and needed it hauled back to their farm in Ohio. We dispatched out a flatbed trailer that had a twenty foot container with it. We actually negotiated with the carrier to take it for two dollars a mile when they wanted three. At We Will Transport it, we do our best to save each and every client money. For all your Heavy Haul moves, give us a call at 877-880-5991