Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Alabama to Indiana
- Heavy Haulers from Alabama to Indiana
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Alabama and Indiana
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Alabama to Indiana:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Equipment project completed from Alabama to Indiana
How Heavy Haul works from Alabama to Indiana
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Alabama to Indiana? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Alabama and Indiana
The route from Alabama to Indiana runs north via I-65 North. From Alabama, your equipment will pass through Tennessee and Kentucky, before entering Indiana. The distance from the center of Alabama to the center of Indiana is 651 miles. The trip will take about 10 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Alabama to Indiana:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Birmingham, Alabama 35233 to Indianapolis, Indiana 46214||$2,341||491 miles|
|Gulf Shores, Alabama 36542 to Kokomo, Indiana 46902||$2,661||811 miles|
|Madison, Alabama 35756 to Leo, Indiana 46765||$2,388||538 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How many drivers does it take to load a tractor onto a trailer?
A driver with knowledge and expertise can load a tractor onto a trailer by themselves.
What is the average price to move a lawn mower?
The average cost to transport a lawn mower will be seventy-five cents to a Dolora twenty-five per mile. The course depends on the location for pick up and delivery and the size of the lawn mower.
Equipment project completed from Alabama to Indiana
In our heavy haul division, Art received a phone call to move a Case tractor to a customer’s farm in Indiana. The customer needed the tractor for work and daily chores for their crops. We located a lowboy trailer to accept the load. Art took care of all the paperwork, double checked the driver’s insurance was up to date. Once the unit was dispatched, we emailed the client the tracking number for his tractor; this was they were able to get updates from start to finish. When looking to haul your equipment, machinery, containers, or cars, give him a call at 347-704-0489