Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Arkansas to Florida
- Heavy Haulers from Arkansas to Florida
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route Between Arkansas and Florida
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Arkansas to Florida:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed from Arkansas to Florida
How Heavy Haul works from Arkansas to Florida
About We Will Transport It
Would you like to ship your heavy equipment from Arkansas to Florida? If you are looking for a company that can transport it for you, we are the ones to call. Providing heavy hauling services to and from all 50 states is what we specialize in. In addition to shipping your heavy equipment domestically, we can also ship it internationally. With over a decade of experience in shipping, we are a reputable company. Our trailer fleet includes every kind of trailer you can imagine. Regardless of the size of your unit, we can ship it safely. As an experienced and knowledgeable company, we can handle your project with ease.
The Route Between Arkansas and Florida
The most common route from Arkansas to Florida runs southeast via I-75 South. From Arkansas, your equipment will pass through Mississippi, then Alabama and Georgia, before entering Florida. The distance from the center of Arkansas to the center of Florida is about 995 miles. The trip will generally take one full day. The price of transport will be determined by two factors, the number of miles from pick up to drop off and the size and weight of the equipment.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Arkansas to Florida:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Cabot Arkansas, 72023 to Sebring Florida, 33870||$1,990||995 miles|
|Conway Arkansas, 72034 to Orlando Florida, 32832||$2,004||1,002 miles|
|Hot Springs National Park Arkansas, 71901 to Pensacola Florida, 32507||$1,110||555 miles|
|Springdale Arkansas, 72764 to Lakeland Florida, 33810||$2,332||1,166 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
Is there a limit on oversize loads in Arkansas for 2023?
Load limits in Arkansas for oversize loads. The length of the boat is 53’6 feet. Eighteen feet and six inches in width. The height of the building is 13’6 feet. The vehicle weighs 80,000 pounds gross (GVW), 20,000 pounds on a single axle, 34,000 pounds gross on a tandem axle, and 54,000 pounds gross on a tridem axle.
In Arkansas, what is the maximum trailer width?
Generally, the legal width for Arkansas is eight (8) feet and six (6) inches. Any width between legal and eighteen (18) feet wide will require a permit. The state prohibits anything over eighteen (18) feet in height.
Are there any height restrictions in Arkansas for trailers?
Unless a permit issued by the Permit Section is required, no vehicle on the State Highway System shall exceed a height of thirteen feet, six inches (13′6′′) laden or unladen.
Heavy Haul Job completed from Arkansas to Florida
2015 New Holland tractor hauling from Arkansas going to Florida to the dealership for repairs and then back to Arkansas once it was done. We picked it up with a hotshot trailer and then two weeks later once it was finished we hauled it back on a lowboy. In logistics it all depends what truck and trailer is available in that area. For all your Heavy Haul transports, give We Will Transport It a call at 877-880-5991.