Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from California to Tennessee
- Heavy Haulers from California to Tennessee
- Heavy Equipment Transport from California to Tennessee
- The Route between California to Tennessee
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from California to Tennessee:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul job done from California to Tennesse
How Heavy Haul works from California to Tennessee
Heavy Equipment Transport from California to Tennessee
Are you in search of a company to ship your heavy equipment from California to Tennessee? We Will Transport It is the company you are looking for. We specialize in heavy equipment hauling throughout all 50 states and internationally. We have over a decade of experience in the shipping industry. Our team of experts is knowledgeable and professional and will get your equipment moved with ease. There is no item too large or distance too far for Us to transport.
The Route between California to Tennessee
The most commonly used route from California to Tennessee runs east via I-40 East. From California, your equipment will travel through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, before entering Tennessee. The distance between the center of California to the center of Tennessee is 2,160 miles. The trip will take between two and three days. The price of transport will be based on two factors, the number of miles the equipment will be traveling and the size and weight of the equipment.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from California to Tennessee:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Carlsbad California, 92009-Knoxville Tennessee, 37916||$3,340.00||2227 miles|
|Fresno California, 93706-Memphis Tennesse, 37501||$2,889.00||1926 miles|
|Los Angeles California, 90049-Chattanooga Tennessee, 37403||$3,225.00||2150 miles|
|Oakland California, 94609-Nashville Tennessee, 37212||$3,448.00||2299 miles|
|San Diego California, 92128-Cordova Tennessee, 38018||$2,746.00||1831 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How many days does it take a carrier to haul machines from California to Tennessee?
A transport company will typically take four to six days to haul a piece of machinery from California to Tennessee. Of course, this all depends on the loading and unloading, traffic, and weather.
What Are California’s Length Restrictions?
There are length restrictions for vehicles and combinations of vehicles in California. A single vehicle can be 42 feet long. Combinations of vehicles cannot exceed 66 feet in length.
Combinations of a truck tractor, semitrailer, and trailer may not exceed 76 feet in length. Trailers and semitrailers must not exceed 29 feet 7 inches
Heavy Haul job done from California to Tennesse
A customer called the toll-free number to receive a quote for New Holland from the port of California back to their location In Tennessee. The customer didn’t have the exact measurement of the tractor, so we looked it up online and concluded that we would need a lowboy trailer to get it hauled. We always call the customer three hours before pick up and several hours before delivery. We pride ourselves on having full communication with all our clients. For all your heavy haul moves, visit our website or call today!