Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Louisiana to Tennessee
- Heavy Haulers from Louisiana to Tennessee
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Louisiana and Tennessee
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Louisiana to Florida:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Completed Heavy Haul job from Louisiana to Florida
How Heavy Haul works from Louisiana to Tennessee
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Louisiana to Tennessee? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Louisiana and Tennessee
The route from Louisiana to Tennessee runs northeast via I-59 North. From Louisiana, your equipment will pass through Mississippi and Alabama before entering Tennessee. The distance from the center of Louisiana to the center of Tennessee is 584 miles. The trip will take about 9 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Louisiana to Florida:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Shreveport, Louisiana 71101 to Knoxville, Tennessee 37901||$2,133||711 miles|
|New Orleans, Louisiana 70119 to Chattanooga, Tennessee 37411||$1,422||494 miles|
|Monroe, Louisiana 71201 to Memphis, Tennessee 38128||$1,011||337 miles|
|Lafayette, Louisiana 70507 to Eads, Tennessee 38028||$1,365||455 miles|
|Kenner, Louisiana 70062 to Nashville, Tennessee 37201||$1,635||545 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How many days does it take for a carrier to deliver equipment from Louisiana to Tennessee?
It will take a driver two to three days to deliver from Louisiana to Tennessee, depending on traffic, weather, the customer’s location, and the loading of the equipment.
How many hours can a carrier drive when hauling equipment?
A driver can drive twelve hours after ten hours resting and not driving.
How are accidents accrued when loading and off-loading equipment?
Accidents usually happen when the driver is rushed and needs to take the time to think things through.
Completed Heavy Haul job from Louisiana to Florida
A dealership called in because a customer just bought a Volvo soil compactor and needed it transported back to the customer’s house in Florida. We have worked with this dealership several times and gave them a great price of five dollars a mile. This was a deal since the unit weighed 46,800 lbs. We picked it up with an RGN trailer and had it delivered three days later.