Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul Works from Connecticut to New York
- Heavy Haulers from Connecticut to New York
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Connecticut to New York
- The Route between Connecticut and New York
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Connecticut to New York:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul job done from Connecticut to New York
How Heavy Haul Works from Connecticut to New York
Heavy Equipment Transport from Connecticut to New York
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Connecticut to New York? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Connecticut and New York
Connecticut and New York are neighboring states. The route from Connecticut to New York runs south via CT-8 South and CT-15 South. The distance from the center of Connecticut to the center of New York is 98 miles. The trip will take roughly 3 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based on the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Connecticut to New York:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|New Haven Connecticut, 06510-Buffalo New York, 14219||$1,856.00||439 miles|
|Plymouth Connecticut, 06782-Newburgh New York, 12550||$408.00||77 miles|
|East Windsor Connecticut, 06088-Woodside New York, 11377||$616.00||129 miles|
|Stamford Connecticut, 06902-Newburgh New York, 12550||$340.00||60 miles|
|Waterford Connecticut, 06385-Medford New York, 11763||$732.00||158 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How do you transport a long-reach excavator in New York?
The entire load must be transported on a second trailer. The Long Reach Excavator must be loaded and unloaded from the transport trailer(s). Long Reach Excavators are supported by ramps specifically designed to help their weight.
Does Connecticut have an overlength law?
There are oversize load limits for vehicles in Connecticut:
- 49 feet in length
- The weight of the vehicle is 80,500 pounds
- 8’7 inches wide
- Height 14’7 inches
Is there a law regarding overhangs in New York?
An overhang of more than 4 feet requires flags at the end of the load or lights at night (two flags are necessary at either end of an overhang of more than 2 feet). In the case of wide, high, or overlength loads, all headlights and external lights must be turned on.
Heavy Haul job done from Connecticut to New York
A client bought a 2004 Cat Crawler Doze and needed it hauled from Connecticut to New York for a job starting Tuesday. Despite being called after hours, we worked on the haul all night since it was a rush haul. After we located a flatbed driver, we told him to bring a friend so they could work as a team and get the equipment to the job as quickly as possible. The customer very well received our service.