Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Delaware to Texas
- Heavy Haulers from Delaware to Texas
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Delaware and Texas
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Delaware to Texas:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Completed Heavy Haul Job from Delaware to Texas
How Heavy Haul works from Delaware to Texas
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Delaware to Texas? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Delaware and Texas
The route from Delaware to Texas runs southwest via I-40 West. From Delaware, your equipment will pass through Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas, before entering Texas. The distance from the center of Delaware to the center of Texas is 1,646 miles. The trip will take about two days. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Delaware to Texas:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Wilmington, Delaware 19803 to Houston, Texas 77081||$2,752||1529 miles|
|Lewes, Delaware 19958 to Wichita Falls, Texas 76301||$2,781||1545 miles|
|Middletown, Delaware 19709 to Abilene, Texas 79606||$2,939||1633 miles|
|Dover, Delaware 19901 to Brownsville, Texas 78521||$3,358||1866 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How many days will it take for my heavy haul equipment to arrive from Delaware to Texas?
This depends on the mode of transportation used and the distance between the two locations. If the equipment is being shipped with a trailer, it could take anywhere from 2-5 days for delivery depending on the distance and traffic.
Are there any oversized load limits in Delaware for 2023?
In Delaware, there are limits on oversize loads. Load limits in Delaware before you need a permit-weight: GVW 80,000 lbs., or 20,000 lbs for each axle.
Completed Heavy Haul Job from Delaware to Texas
2019 Kubota SVL75-2 movng from Dover to Houstan. When moving a compact tractor, we always look for a hotshot trailer first, then step-decks, and if there is an RGN or Lowboy in the area looking for something small for gas, money we dispatch to them. In this case, our team member Kyla received the phone call that the customer had to have it picked up on Saturday because they worked the night shift during the week. It only took three days for the carrier to deliver, and the total cost of the shipment was $1650.00