Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Idaho to Indiana
- Heavy Haulers from Idaho to Indiana
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Idaho and Indiana
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Idaho to Indiana:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed from Idaho to Indiana
How Heavy Haul works from Idaho to Indiana
About We Will Transport It
Would you like your heavy equipment shipped from Idaho to Indiana? The company to get the job done for you is We Will Transport It. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Idaho and Indiana
The route from Idaho to Indiana runs east via I-80 East. From Idaho, your equipment will travel through Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, and Illinois, before entering Indiana. The distance from the center of Idaho to the center of Indiana is 1,840 miles. The trip will take about two days. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Idaho to Indiana:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Boise, Idaho 83716 to Fort Wayne, Indiana 46818||$3,332.00||1,832 miles|
|Meridian, Idaho 83646 to Fishers, Indiana 46038||$3,338.00||1,838 miles|
|Star, Idaho 83669 to Indianapolis, Indiana 46217||$3,341.00||1,841 miles|
|Emmett, Idaho 83617 to Carmel, Indiana 46032||$3,355.00||1,855 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What are the top three heavy equipment stores in Idaho?
Double Edge Equipment, Honnen Equipment, and Coastline Equipment are the 3 stores that we most frequently pick up equipment from in Idaho. We pick up equipment from these equipment stores at least twice a month.
Is there an overlength law in Idaho?
There is an overlength restriction. In the case of an oversized vehicle operating under the authority of a special permit, cars with more than seven feet of front overhang restrictions apply to daylight travel only on highways with two lanes and two directions.
Is it possible to run oversize at night in Idaho?
Monday through Sunday, movement is permitted half an hour after sunrise until half an hour after sunset. Permits allow travel 24 hours a day with lighting as required. Boise, Caldwell, Idaho Falls, and other cities have local restrictions.
Heavy Haul Job completed from Idaho to Indiana
Jerry received a phone call to move a 2015 Cat 420 F backhoe from Idaho to Indiana. Once we got the paperwork emailed to us via email we started the process to get the Caterpillar moved. Upon finding a RGN trailer being pulled by a semi in our dispatch department, Ms. Hall was able to assign the carrier to the trailer.