Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Illinois to Colorado
- Heavy Haulers from Illinois to Colorado
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Illinois to Colorado
- The Route between Illinois and Colorado
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Illinois to Colorado:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed from Illinois to Colorado
How Heavy Haul works from Illinois to Colorado
Heavy Equipment Transport from Illinois to Colorado
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Illinois to Colorado? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every equipment size and a team of experts ready to move your unit. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Illinois and Colorado
The route from Illinois to Colorado runs west via I-80 West. From Illinois, your equipment will pass through Iowa and Nebraska before entering Colorado The distance from the center of Illinois to the center of Colorado is 1,010 miles. The trip will take roughly 15 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Illinois to Colorado:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Joliet, Illinois 60431 to Denver, Colorado 80201||$2,674.00||974 miles|
|Northbrook, Illinois 60062 to Aurora, Colorado 80012||$2,713.00||1,013 miles|
|Naperville, Illinois 60565 to Broomfield, Colorado 80021||$2,692.00||992 miles|
|Maple Park, Illinois 60151 to Arvada, Colorado 80004||$2,655.00||955 miles|
|Harvard, Illinois 60033 to Colorado Springs, Colorado 80931||$2,751.00||1,051 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How much does it cost to ship a tractor from Illinois to Denver?
A driver will charge two to three dollars per mile, depending on the size of the tractor and if it’s running or not running.
What are the regulations for oversized items in Illinois?
It is authorized to transport loads more extensive than 14′ 7 wide, 15′ 05 high, and 146′ long between 12:35 before sunrise and 12:35 after sunset, Monday through Friday, and between 12:35 before sunrise and noon, Saturday. Sunday is the only day when permits cannot be moved.
Is there a restriction on oversize holidays in Illinois?
It is not possible to move an over-dimension permit on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Driving over-dimension permits in the afternoon on the day before a holiday or a holiday weekend is prohibited.
Heavy Haul Job completed from Illinois to Colorado
A client was looking for a heavy haul company to move a 2022 Bobcate E50 Mini Excavator. Once we receive all the necessary paperwork, we dispatch a lowboy trailer for pickup. During the shipment, we kept the customer updated throughout the entire process. For all your heavy haul moves, give us a call today.