Rich Table of Contents
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Arkansas to Arizona
- Heavy Haulers from Arkansas to Arizona
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route From Arkansas to Arizona
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Arkansas to Arizona
- The most popular trailers we use:
Heavy Equipment Transport from Arkansas to Arizona
About We Will Transport It
Do you need help shipping heavy equipment from Arkansas to Arizona? The company you are looking for is We Will Transport It. All 50 states and internationally are served by our heavy equipment hauling services. Our shipping company has been in business for over a decade. Professional and knowledgeable, our team of experts will move your equipment efficiently. We Will Transport It can handle any item, no matter how big or how far.
The Route From Arkansas to Arizona
The route from Arkansas to Arizona runs directly west via I-40 West. From Arkansas, you will pass through Oklahoma, then New Mexico, and enter Arizona. The distance from the center of Arkansas to the center of Arizona is 1,229 miles. The trip will take approximately two days. The price of transport will be based on two factors, the number of miles the equipment will be traveling and the size and weight of the equipment.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Arkansas to Arizona
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913-Phoenix, Arizona 85032||$2,600||1334 miles|
|Lincoln, Arkansas 72744-Nogales, Arizona 85621||$2,500||1240 miles|
|Lonoke, Arkansas 72068-Waddell, Arizona 85355||$2,600||1338 miles|
|Monticello, Arkansas 71655-Avondale, Arizona 85392||$2,675||1401 miles|
|West Helena, Arkansas 72390-Tolleson, Arizona 85353||$2,720||1461 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How much weight can be loaded legally in Arkansas?
Load limits for oversize loads in Arkansas. The vehicle weighs 81,000 pounds gross (GVW), 21,000 pounds on a single axle, 35,000 pounds on any tandem axle, and 55,000 pounds on any tridem axle. There is no clear definition of overhang in Arkansas.
How does Arkansas define a wide load?
Overwidth Vehicles and Loads – Except Manufactured Homes. The movement of any vehicle exceeding 14 feet in width shall be accompanied by two escort vehicles, except for manufactured home units. This is on all highways without controlled access or divided highways with four or more lanes.
What are the penalties for being overweight in Arkansas?
For the third or subsequent offenses over a calendar year, a minimum fine of eighteen cents (18) per pound of excess weight may be assessed or a maximum penalty of twenty cents (20) per pound of excess weight may be considered.
Heavy Haul job completed from Arkansas to Arizona
Christian in our oversize department received a phone call to move a 1972 Allis-Chalmers model 6070. The tractor was picking up from North Little Rock, AR 72117 to Prescott, AZ 86313. This was a classic tractor and the client wanted it to go in an enclosed trailer. We found a hardside enclosed carrier to pick with a liftgate. It took three days for the driver to deliver. For all your heavy haul moves, give We Will Transport it a call today.