Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Virginia to North Carolina
- Heavy Haulers from Virginia to North Carolina
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Virginia to North Carolina
- The Route From Virginia to North Carolina
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from The Route From Virginia to North Carolina:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy haul job completed from Virginia to North Carolina
How Heavy Haul works from Virginia to North Carolina
Heavy Equipment Transport from Virginia to North Carolina
Are you looking for a company to ship your heavy equipment from Virginia to North Carolina? We Will Transport It is the company you need. We specialize in heavy equipment hauling throughout all 50 states and internationally. We have over a decade of shipping industry experience. Our team of experts is knowledgeable and professional and will get your equipment moved easily. We Will Transport It can handle any item, no matter how large or how far away it is.
The Route From Virginia to North Carolina
Virginia and North Carolina are neighboring states. The most commonly used route from Virginia to North Carolina runs south via US-15 South. The distance between the center of Virginia to the center of North Carolina is 153 miles. The trip can take as little as 3 hours, depending on where your pick-up and drop-off locations are. The price of transport will be based on two factors, the number of miles the equipment will be traveling and the size and weight of the equipment.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from The Route From Virginia to North Carolina:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Petersburg Virginia, 23805-Raleigh North Carolina, 27617||$1,834.00||134 miles|
|Martinsville Virginia, 24112-Charlotte North Carolina, 28213||$1,828.00||128 miles|
|Fredericksburg Virginia, 22406-Winston Salem North Carolina, 27103||$1,999.00||299 miles|
|Danville Virginia, 24540-Statesville North Carolina, 28625||$1,826.00||126 miles|
|Richmond Virginia, 23294-Morehead City North Carolina, 28557||$1,957.00||257 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
When transporting equipment, does it matter if it doesn’t run?
If your kit does not run, you will either need to hire a carrier with a winch on their trailer. You will also need to hire some wrecker service, like a crane or a rollback service.
How many days does it take to receive equipment from Minnesota to California?
It will typically take around one to two days to haul equipment from Virginia to North Carolina. Of course, this all depends on traffic and weather and the carrier’s other pickups and delivery.
Heavy haul job completed from Virginia to North Carolina
Mark Craven received a phone call from a repeat customer to move five small tractors. This was a local move moving from one business, a mechanic shop, to having work done on them. The total length was fifty-five feet for all five tractors. Once we received all the paperwork from the client. We sent a fifty-two-foot step deck carrier. The carrier drove each tractor onto his trailer. When transporting goods, you always allowed a two-foot overhang from the trailer. Get in touch with us when you’re looking for a heavy-haul moving company with more than fifteen years of experience.