Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Virginia to Texas
- Heavy Haulers from Virginia to Texas
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route From Virginia to Texas
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Virginia to Texas:
- The most popular trailers we use:
How Heavy Haul works from Virginia to Texas
About We Will Transport It
Are you searching for a company to ship your heavy equipment from Virginia to Texas? We Will Transport It is the company you are looking for. We specialize in heavy equipment hauling throughout all 50 states and internationally. We have over a decade of experience in the shipping industry. Our team of experts is knowledgeable and professional and will easily move your equipment. We Will Transport It can transport any item, no matter how large or how far it is.
The Route From Virginia to Texas
The most commonly used route from Virginia to Texas runs southwest via I-40 W and I-30 West. The distance between the center of Virginia to the center of Texas is 1,406 miles. The trip can take between one and two days. The price of transport will be based on two factors, the number of miles the equipment will be traveling and the size and weight of the equipment.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Virginia to Texas:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Alexandria, Virginia 22306 to San Antonio, Texas 78204||$2,900||1615 miles|
|Arlington, Virginia 22201 to Corpus Christi, Texas 78401||$2,923||1624 miles|
|Chantilly, Virginia 20152 to Austin, Texas 78726||$2,692||1496 miles|
|Dublin, Virginia 24084 to Dallas, Texas 75206||$1,902||1057 miles|
|Norfolk, Virginia 23501 to Houston, Texas 77001||$2,494||1386 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
Can you tell me what the heavy hauling price per mile is out of Virginia?
A driver will get anywhere from 1.50 to 7 dollars a mile, depending on the community of the equipment or freight they haul. Dispatch also affects how much a carrier will get out of Virginia.
What are the oversized load limits in Virginia in 2023?
No vehicle can travel on Virginia highways with a single axle weight of more than 20,500 pounds, a tandem axle weight of over 34,500 pounds, or a gross weight of over 80,500 pounds.
Completed Heavy Haul Job from Virginia to Texas
2012 Kubota SVL97-2 shipping from a customer house to the buyer in Fort Worth. Once the payemnt cleared from the buyer they gave us a call and we dispached out a flatebed trailer. once the driver picked it, it took them four days to deliver. When we arrived to the delivery end they were a little upset becaue there was a big scrath on the side of the tractor. Always when we pick up a unite we do a five point inspection, we showed the customer the pictures we took and they understood that was how they sold it.