Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Maine to Florida
- Heavy Haulers from Maine to Florida
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Maine to Florida
- The Route between Maine and Florida
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Maine to Florida:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job done from Maine to Florida
How Heavy Haul works from Maine to Florida
Heavy Equipment Transport from Maine to Florida
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Maine to Florida? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Maine and Florida
The route from Maine to Florida runs south via I-95 South. From Maine, your equipment will pass through New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia before entering Florida. The distance from the center of Maine to the center of Florida is 1,594 miles. The trip will take roughly 25 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Maine to Florida:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Portland, Maine 04101 to Sarasota, Florida 34231||$4,093.00||1,516 miles|
|Bangor, Maine 04401 to Jacksonville, Florida 32225||$3,748.00||1,388 miles|
|Ellsworth, Maine 04605 to Hobe Sound, Florida 33455||$4,514.00||1,672 miles|
|Westbrook, Maine 04092 to Hollywood, Florida 33023||$4,304.00||1,594 miles|
|Newport, Maine 04953 to Fort Myers, Florida 33913||$4,558.00||1,688 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel prices and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How much does it cost to ship heavy equipment from Maine to Florida?
The cost of shipping heavy equipment from Maine to Florida can vary based on the distance and the size of the load. Transporting a whole load of machinery can cost between $5 and $6 per mile. Shipping machinery costs $0.95 per mile under 1500 miles and $13.50 per mile under 150 miles on average.
Does moving freight from Maine cost more?
Due to the imbalance of freight, outbound truckload rates are generally more favorable than inbound. Proximity to major metro areas can significantly influence shipping ease and cost into or out of Maine.
Heavy Haul Job done from Maine to Florida
A customer called to move a 2021 John Deere Tractor from Maine to Hialeah, Florida, 33018. Using a step-deck or lowboy trailer for a move like this would be necessary. We found one and dispatched the tractor to a lowboy pulled by a semi. Our goal at We Will Transport It is to build long-term relationships with customers and dealerships.