Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Maine to New York
- Heavy Haulers from Maine to New York
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Maine to New York
- The Route between Maine and New York
- Below are some examples of Shipment Costs and miles Examples for heavy equipment from Maine to New York:
- The most popular trailers we use:
How Heavy Haul works from Maine to New York
Heavy Equipment Transport from Maine to New York
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Maine to New York? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Maine and New York
The route from Maine to New York runs south via I-95 South. From Maine, your equipment will pass through New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Connecticut before entering New York. The distance from the center of Maine to the center of New York is 448 miles. The trip will take roughly 8 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based on the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of Shipment Costs and miles Examples for heavy equipment from Maine to New York:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Lyman Maine, 04002-Bronx New York, 10473||$1,088.00||294 miles|
|Gorham Maine, 04038-Long Island City New York, 11101||$1,166.00||315 miles|
|Topsham Maine, 04086-Brooklyn New York, 11229||$1,302.00||352 miles|
|Milo Maine, 04463-Watertown New York, 13601||$1,765.00||477 miles|
|Gorham Maine, 04038-Buffalo New York, 14228||$2,061.00||557 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How much does it cost to ship equipment from Maine to New York?
Shipping heavy equipment costs vary depending on the distance and your chosen company. Short-distance journeys typically cost $5 per mile, while long-distance shipments cost $1.75. For instance, shipping heavy equipment from Maine to Manhattan, New York, costs $1185.
Therefore, moving heavy equipment from Maine to New York will cost approximately $1,500.00 in shipping costs.
Equipment shipping job done from Maine to New York
A customer called to move a John Deere tractor from Buffalo, New York, 14201, to Woolwich, Maine, 04530. Such a move would require a step-deck or lowboy trailer. The tractor was dispatched to a lowboy pulled by a semi three days later.