Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul Works from Massachusetts to Texas
- Heavy Haulers from Massachusetts to Texas
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Massachusetts to Texas
- The Route between Massachusetts and Texas
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Massachusetts to Texas:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Machinery Transport job done from Massachusetts to Texas
How Heavy Haul Works from Massachusetts to Texas
Heavy Equipment Transport from Massachusetts to Texas
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Massachusetts to Texas? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Massachusetts and Texas
The route from Massachusetts to Texas runs southwest via I-81 South. From Massachusetts, your equipment will pass through New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas before entering Texas. The distance from the center of Massachusetts to the center of Texas is 1,977 miles. The trip will take roughly 29 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based on the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Massachusetts to Texas:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Westwood Massachusetts, 02090-Austin Texas, 78704||$5,333.00||1,975 miles|
|Boston Massachusetts, 02134-Mcallen Texas, 78504||$5,943.00||2,201 miles|
|Plymouth Massachusetts, 02360-Tomball Texas, 77375||$5,127.00||1,899 miles|
|Shirley Massachusetts, 01464-Houston Texas, 77035||$5,027.00||1,862 miles|
|Manchester Massachusetts, 01944-Austin Texas, 78758||$5,365.00||1,987 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How much does it cost to ship equipment from Massachusetts to Texas?
The cost to ship heavy equipment depends on the distance and your chosen company. Most companies charge around $3.50 per mile for distances under 550 miles and around $5.50 for distances over 550 miles.
The average shipping price for transporting heavy machinery from Massachusetts to Texas is $4,500. Depending on the season, weather, and gas price in each state.
Heavy Machinery Transport job done from Massachusetts to Texas
Several John Deere tractors were transported from Massachusetts to Texas by a company. As soon as the payment was completed through Machinerfinder, the unit was dispatched to a nearby lowboy trailer. When the driver was three hours away, we called the pickup end to let them know what was happening. We Will Transport It places a high priority on customer service. Everything went smoothly during the transport process.