Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Michigan to Idaho
- Heavy Haulers from Michigan to Idaho
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Michigan to Idaho
- The Route between Michigan and Idaho
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Michigan to Idaho:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed from Michigan to Idaho
How Heavy Haul works from Michigan to Idaho
Heavy Equipment Transport from Michigan to Idaho
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Michigan to Idaho? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every equipment size and a team of experts ready to move your unit. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Michigan and Idaho
The route from Michigan to Idaho runs east via I-80 East. From Michigan, your equipment will pass through Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming before entering Idaho. The distance from the center of Michigan to the center of Idaho is 1,941 miles. The trip will take about three days. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Michigan to Idaho:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Bellevue, Michigan 49021 to Nampa, Idaho 83651||$3,577.00||1,877 miles|
|Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313 to Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402||$3,471.00||1,771 miles|
|Redford, Michigan 48239 to Burley, Idaho 83318||$3,497.00||1,797 miles|
|Lake Odessa, Michigan 48849 to Post Falls, Idaho 83854||$3,554.00||1,854 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How long will a carrier take to transport my equipment from Michigan to Idaho?
Typically a carrier will only take three to five days depending on traffic, weather, loading, and unloading of the equipment from Michigan to Idaho.
How long can a truck and trailer be in Michigan?
There are size regulations for trailers in Michigan. Michigan Trailer Towing laws require campers to be 45 feet long and 8 feet, 6 inches wide. Its full dimensions are a maximum height of 13 feet, 6 inches and an overall length of 65 feet.
What is the average cost to haul a tractor from Michigan to Idaho?
The average cost for a standard tractor from Michigan to Idaho is three to four dollars a mile. Weight will affect the cost.
Heavy Haul Job completed from Michigan to Idaho
2017 Cat 259D3 moving from Detroit to Boise. Ms. Hall, the dispatches at our company, received the call by a referral from a client we transported for last year. After she got all the dimensions of the Caterpillar, we started the process of looking for carriers. As brokers, we have load boards we can post for haulers, but at We Will Transport It, we also have a network of the carriers we like to call that we know from a fact they will get the job done right. After around ten outbound calls, we located a carrier delivering in Detroit. We reached out to their company, and they picked it up with a lowboy trailer. The carrier delivered four days later.