Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Michigan to North Carolina
- Heavy Haulers from Michigan to North Carolina
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route Between Michigan and North Carolina
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Michigan to North Carolina:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed From MI to NC
How Heavy Haul works from Michigan to North Carolina
About We Will Transport It
Need your heavy equipment shipped from Michigan to North Carolina? With We Will Transport It, you can be confident that the job will be done right. We know what we’re doing with over a decade of heavy hauling experience. Transporting heavy equipment across all 50 states is We Will Transport It is specialty. Whether you have a small piece of equipment or a large one, we have the trailers and experts needed to move your unit. Our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail of your shipment, whether it is a full or partial load or an oversized load. As the process progresses, they will keep you updated.
Need Reliable Heavy Equipment Transport from Michigan to North Carolina? We Will Transport It is one of Michigan’s top-rated car shipping companies. Get your free instant quote in seconds and save.
The Route Between Michigan and North Carolina
The route from Michigan to North Carolina is a straight run south via US-23 South. From Michigan, your equipment will pass through Ohio, then West Virginia, Virginia, and then enter North Carolina. The distance from the center of Michigan to the center of North Carolina is about 850 miles. The trip will take between one and two days. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based on the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the team.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Michigan to North Carolina:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48103 to High Point, North Carolina, 27262||$2,100||625 miles|
|Flint, Michigan, 48507 to Asheboro, North Carolina, 27205||$2,150||655 miles|
|Sterling Heights, Michigan, 48310 to Greensboro, North Carolina, 27401||$2,115||628 miles|
|Detroit, Michigan, 48224 to Charlotte, North Carolina, 28269||$2,100||621 miles|
|Saginaw, Michigan, 48601 to Thomasville, North Carolina, 27360||$2,200||670 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
Heavy Equipment Transport: How to Be Safe
- Review the dimensions of the equipment and the safety protocols. You will use different construction machines with different widths, lengths, and weights.
- Obtain any necessary permits and plan the route.
- Partner with a trustworthy transportation company.
What is the cost of shipping equipment across the country?
Do heavy equipment transports cost a lot? Several factors can influence the cost of heavy equipment transport, but on average, short-distance journeys cost $6.50 per mile and long-distance journeys cost $1.95 per mile.
Bobcat shipping cost – how much does it cost?
Within a 500-mile radius, most companies charge around $3 per mile to move heavy machinery. Depending on the company you choose, you can expect to pay $6.50 per mile if you need to ship your equipment more than 500 miles.
Heavy Haul Job completed From MI to NC
1997 Case 9030 B Excavator, forty six thousand pounds coming from Rochester Hills, MI 48307 going to Los Gatos CA 95030 .Because of the weight we had to find either a double drop or an RGN. Our dispatchers started to make outbound calls and two days later a carreri accepted the load. Once the RGN picked up, it took four days to deliver the load. For all your Heavy Haul transport give us a call at 877-880-5991