Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Alabama to Kansas
- Heavy Haulers from Alabama to Kansas
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Alabama and Kansas
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Alabama to Kansas:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed from Alabama to Kansas
How Heavy Haul works from Alabama to Kansas
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Alabama to Kansas? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Alabama and Kansas
The route from Alabama to Kansas runs northwest via I-40 West. From Alabama, your equipment will travel through Mississippi, Arkansas, and Oklahoma before entering Kansas. The distance from the center of Alabama to the center of Kansas is 1,065 miles. The trip will take about 16 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Alabama to Kansas:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Eight Mile, Alabama 36613 to Liberal, Kansas 67901||$2,735||1,035 miles|
|Mobile, Alabama 36609 to Olathe, Kansas 66062||$2,105||842 miles|
|Mount Olive, Alabama 35117 to Kansas City, Kansas 66104||$1,750||700 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
When shipping equipment from Alabama to Kansas, can I track it?
Most of our drivers are equipped with a tracking device, but you can reach our dispatch department seven days a week for updates. Unfortunately, the heavy haul is not yet like Uber, where they have an app to track all the trucks.
What is the average time frame to receive my equipment from Alabama to Kansas?
The typical time to obtain equipment or machinery hauled on a flatbed will be two to three days. This depends on your driver’s location, what else they have on their trailer, and pickup and delivery locations.
Heavy Haul Job completed from Alabama to Kansas
Each cylinder measured 43.2 feet long, 9.2 feet wide, and 6.3 feet high, and weighed 146,200 pounds. Permits, escorts, and a route survey were required for this super load. Due to the size of the unit, a route like this added another four hundred miles. RGN trailers with thirteen axles were sent. We also arranged for a crane to load and unload. Taking, six days from start to finish, the job cost $26,150.00.