Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Arkansas to Pennsylvania
- Heavy Haulers from Arkansas to Pennsylvania
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Arkansas and Pennsylvania
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Arkansas to Pennsylvania:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Completed Heavy Haul Job from Arkansas to Pennsylvania
How Heavy Haul works from Arkansas to Pennsylvania
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Arkansas to Pennsylvania? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Arkansas and Pennsylvania
The route from Arkansas to Pennsylvania runs northeast via I-71 North. The distance from the center of Arkansas to the center of Pennsylvania is 1,066 miles. The trip will take about 16 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Arkansas to Pennsylvania:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Little Rock, Arkansas 72202 to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102||$2,106||1170 miles|
|Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714 to Exton, Pennsylvania 19341||$2,127||1182 miles|
|Fayetteville, Arkansas 72704 to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107||$2,248||1249 miles|
|Fouke, Arkansas 71837 to Levittown, Pennsylvania 19057||$2,415||1342 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How do most companies pay for equipment shipping to a broker?
Typically a larger business or a dealership will set up billing orders with a broker company. They pay either fifteen or thirty net to the broker once the equipment is dropped off.
How will Arkansas handle oversize loads in 2023?
The length of the boat is 53’7 feet. The width of the building is 8’7 feet. Height: 14’8 feet Weight: 80,500 pounds gross (GVW), 20,500 pounds per axle, 34,500 pounds per tandem axle, and 54,500 pounds per tridem axle.
Completed Heavy Haul Job from Arkansas to Pennsylvania
2020 Kubota 95-2 track loader ten long, six wide, seven high, and approx eleven thousand pounds. Art received a phone call from the client. Once we emailed the order form and got all the essential information, we dispatched a flatbed trailer to pick it up. Our dispatch department always calls before pickup and several hours on delivery. For all your heavy haul moves, give We Will Transport it a call today.