Rich Table of Contents
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Florida to Colorado
- Heavy Haulers from Florida to Colorado
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route From Florida to Colorado
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Florida to Colorado
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Completed equipment job from Florida to Colorado
Heavy Equipment Transport from Florida to Colorado
About We Will Transport It
We Will Transport It is the company for you if you need your heavy equipment transported from Florida to Colorado. With over a decade of experience, we ship to and from all 50 states and internationally. With We Will Transport It, you can ship anything from a bulldozer to a crane to a prefabricated home, all at a fair and honest rate. The experts at our company will handle every detail. We can help you with permits, paperwork, escorts, and pilot cars if your transport requires them. We have skilled representatives who can handle it for you. Licensing, bonding, and insurance are all provided by our drivers. Throughout the process, we will provide updates from our dispatch department. With an “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau, we are proud to serve our customers.
The Route From Florida to Colorado
The route from Florida to Colorado runs north and then west via I-70 West. From Florida, your equipment will pass through Georgia, then Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Montana, Kansas, and then into Colorado. The distance from the center of Florida to the center of Colorado is about 1,966 miles. The transport will take about three days. The price of transport will be determined by two factors, the size and weight of the unit and the number of miles being traveled.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Florida to Colorado
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Boca Raton Florida, 33434-Denver Colorado, 80216||$2,800||2016 miles|
|Clearwater Florida, 33764-Colorado Springs Colorado, 80923||$2,600||1860 miles|
|Daytona Beach Florida, 32114-Castle Rock Colorado, 80104||$1,830||1830 miles|
|Miami Florida, 33156-Vail Colorado, 81657||$2,875||2183 miles|
|Sarasota Florida, 34243-Fort Collins Colorado, 80525||$2,675||1959 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
Do you know what the Florida oversize load law is?
Without a valid permit, Florida law provides a penalty of not more than $1,000 if your vehicle, or vehicle and load, is determined to be oversize. The penalty depends on the number of feet, or portions of feet, over the legal width, height, or length of the vehicle.
Florida’s oversize load curfew?
The interval between sunrise and sunset is one-half hour per day, seven days a week, and it is less than ten feet wide. Load widths greater than 10′, up to 14′, must be delivered until noon on Saturday and Sunday.
Can you tell me how wide a trailer can be in Florida?
A special permit is required for trailer loads that are 8 feet 6 inches to 12 feet wide in Florida. It costs $10 for a single trip permit covering widths up to 12 feet.
Completed equipment job from Florida to Colorado
Mark in our oversize department received a phone call to move a New Holland T9 from Pompano Beach, Fl 33064 to Boulder, CO 80302. The tractor was oversized because of its width. Once we pulled permits, our dispatch department sent an RGN to pick up. The driver took three days to deliver, and the total price was six dollars a mile. For all your heavy haul moves, call We Will Transport It.