Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Illinois to Indiana
- Heavy Haulers from Illinois to Indiana
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Illinois and Indiana
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Illinois to Indiana:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed from Illinois to Indiana
How Heavy Haul works from Illinois to Indiana
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Illinois to Indiana? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Illinois and Indiana
Illinois and Indiana are neighboring states. The route from Illinois to Indiana runs east via IN-18 East. The distance from the center of Illinois to the center of Indiana is 217 miles. The trip will take roughly 4 or 5 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Illinois to Indiana:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Chicago, Illinois 60618 to Indianapolis, Indiana 46219||$1,895||195 miles|
|Waukegan, Illinois 60085 to La Porte, Indiana 46350||$1,808||108 miles|
|Peoria, Illinois 61615 to Evansville, Indiana 47715||$2,023||323 miles|
|Normal, Illinois 61761 to Bristol, Indiana 46507||$1,921||221 miles|
|Elwood, Illinois 60421 to Bloomington, Indiana 47401||$1,945||miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What is the mileage price to haul a container from Illinois to Indiana?
A forty-foot container from Illinois to Indiana will cost you $6.75 to $7 a mile.
Is it cheaper to haul equipment or machinery myself or hire a logistics company?
It will always be more affordable to move equipment yourself, but you save time and the dangers that come with shipping equipment. Hiring a broker company will provide peace of mind that your machinery or equipemnt is handled safely and proper. They will also be able to provide you with trutworthy tracking number and insurance in case of any damages.
Heavy Haul Job completed from Illinois to Indiana
Dave received an email to move a twenty container from a residential area. The container was packed with five thousand pounds of household items. We had to hire a rollback machine to come out and meet our lowboy to put the container onto our lowboy. Dave took care of all the initial paperwork and insurance for the customer. he also kept the customer updated throughout the entire process.