Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Minnesota to Missouri
- Heavy Haulers from Minnesota to Missouri
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Minnesota and Missouri
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Minnesota to Missouri:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Move job done from Minneapolis to Kansas City
How Heavy Haul works from Minnesota to Missouri
About We Will Transport It
Are you looking to ship heavy equipment from Minnesota to Missouri? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of heavy hauling experience. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail. They will keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Minnesota and Missouri
The route from Minnesota to Missouri runs south via I-35 South. From Minnesota, your equipment will pass through Iowa and into Missouri. The distance from the center of Minnesota to the center of Missouri is 722 miles. The trip will take roughly 12 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Minnesota to Missouri:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Lewiston, Minnesota 55952 to Saint Louis, Missouri 63166||$2,343.00||443 miles|
|Rosemount, Minnesota 55068 to Fenton, Missouri 63026||$2,412.00||512 miles|
|Sleepy Eye, Minnesota 56085 to Saint Louis, Missouri 63104||$2,470.00||570 miles|
|Maplewood, Minnesota 55109 to Fulton, Missouri 65251||$2,402.00||502 miles|
|Little Falls, Minnesota 56345 to Columbia, Missouri 65201||$2,475.00||575 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What is the price difference in hauling equipment from 2020 to 2023?
Hauling rates are up twenty to thirty percent from 2020 to 2023. This is mostly caused by inflation and diesel fuel increases. Check with your local brokers or haulers for an exact rate.
How much is a full load of equipment going to cost from Minnesota to Missouri?
In 2023 a full load will cost four to five dollars a mile, depending on the weight of the load and the distance it’s being transported.
Heavy Haul Move job done from Minneapolis to Kansas City
A customer called to move five double drum ride-on rollers from Minneapolis to Kansas City. After getting an exact measurement of each unit we decided that we would need a stretch trailer. We showed up with a fifty two foot stepdeck and by law we were allowed to overhang the deck by two feet without pulling permits. The job took two days from start to finish. For all your small, big equipment shipping needs give We Will Transport It a call today.