Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Louisiana to Arkansas
- Heavy Haulers from Louisiana to Arkansas
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Louisiana and Arkansas
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Louisiana to Arkansas:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Equipment Job completed from Louisiana to Arkansas
How Heavy Haul works from Louisiana to Arkansas
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Louisiana to Arkansas? We Will Transport It is the company to get the job done for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every size of equipment and a team of experts ready to get your unit moved. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversize load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Louisiana and Arkansas
Louisiana and Arkansas are neighboring states. The route from Louisiana to Arkansas runs north via US-425 North. The distance from the center of Louisiana to the center of Arkansas is 385 miles. The trip will take about 7 hours. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based upon the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Louisiana to Arkansas:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|New Orleans, Louisiana 70130 to North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114||$1,338||446 miles|
|Lafayette, Louisiana 70507 to Conway, Arkansas 72032||$1,347||449 miles|
|Breaux Bridge, Louisiana 70517 to Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913||$1,221||407 miles|
|Shreveport, Louisiana 71119 to West Memphis, Arkansas 72301||$1,053||351 miles|
|West Monroe, Louisiana 71292 to Springdale, Arkansas 72764||$1,179||393 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
How many tractors can I fit onto a trailer?
The standard trailers are forty feet fifty-three feet, but they do have stretch trailers, all depending on the weight and height of the tractors.
How long will it take to get my machine from Louisiana to Arkansas?
The average trip for a carrier will take one to two days, depending on what time they pick up and load and off-loading.
What is the average cost to ship a standard tractor from Louisiana to Arkansas?
The average price to get a tractor hauled from Louisiana to Arkansas will be $1.75 to $3 a mile to a carrier.
Equipment Job completed from Louisiana to Arkansas
One of our Heavy Haul specialists recently moved a John Deere tractor from Louisiana to Arkansas. Using an online form, we collected all the necessary information such as. Information about pickup and delivery, including contact names and numbers. We will also need the dimensions of the equipment to make sure we send the right trailer. In this case, we dispatched a Lowboy trailer.