Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Louisiana to California
- Heavy Haulers from Louisiana to California
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route between Louisiana and California
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Louisiana to California:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job done from Louisiana to California
How Heavy Haul works from Louisiana to California
About We Will Transport It
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Louisiana to California? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every equipment size and a team of experts ready to move your unit. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized load, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Louisiana and California
The route from Louisiana to California runs southwest via I-40 West. From Louisiana, your equipment will pass through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and then into California. The distance from the center of Louisiana to the center of California is 1,958 miles. The trip will take between two and three days. The price to ship your heavy equipment or machinery will be based on the number of miles your unit is going and the size and weight of the unit.
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Louisiana to California:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70898 to Bakersfield, California 93313||$2,818.00||1,879 miles|
|Jonesboro, Louisiana 71251 to Palmdale, California 93551||$2,515.00||1,677 miles|
|New Orleans, Louisiana 70119 to Los Angeles, California 90047||$2,856.00||1,904 miles|
|Shreveport, Louisiana 71101 to Sacramento, California 94203||$2,883.00||1,922 miles|
|Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816 to San Diego, California 92101||$2,625.00||1,750 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
Can you tell me the oversized load limits in Louisiana in 2023?
The Louisiana Oversize Load Limit is 65 feet in length. There is an 8′ overhang at the rear and a 4′ at the front. A weight of 80,000 lbs is specified for the GVW. 8′ 6 wide.
What is the minimum load required by a permit in Louisiana?
Vehicles and loads may not be 12 feet wide, more than 14 feet, 4 inches high, or over 90 feet long. Monthly oversize permits may be valid for 12 months. They may be issued Monday through Friday, Monday through Saturday, or every day of the week.
What is the oversized load curfew in Louisiana?
Permit-required vehicles can operate seven days a week from sunrise to sunset. On Saturdays, those widths over 14 feet can only travel until noon. Traveling continuously with overweight vehicles at most 65 feet in length is possible.
Heavy Haul Job done from Louisiana to California
2005 Kubota L4330 20ft long, 7ft wide, 8ft High, and weighing around 4100lbs, and a 1947 Allis Chalmers Tractor, 10ft long, 6ft wide, 6ft high, and weighed around 2800lbs were both picked up by 40ft hot shot with ramps from Shreveport, Louisiana, 71101 to Oxnard, California, 93031. Transportation cost the customer $2095 and took two days.