Rich Table of Contents
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Ohio to New York
- Heavy Haulers from Ohio to New York
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route From Ohio to New York
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Ohio to New York
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Job completed from Ohio to New York
Heavy Equipment Transport from Ohio to New York
About We Will Transport It
You can trust We Will Transport It to ship your heavy equipment from Ohio to New York. Over a decade of experience in heavy hauling and a team of knowledgeable experts ready to transport your equipment anywhere in the U.S. and abroad. Whatever the size of your shipment, whether it is a full or partial load or even oversized equipment. Whether you’re moving across the country or across the ocean, we’ll handle the details for you.
The Route From Ohio to New York
The route from OH to NY is not long. The total number of miles from the center of Ohio to the Center of New York is only about 536 miles. From Ohio, your equipment will head east via I-80 East. It will pass through Pennsylvania, and then into New York. The total trip will take about one full day. The price will be determined by two factors, the size and weight of the equipment and the number of miles being travelled.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Ohio to New York
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Cincinnati, Ohio 45206-New York, New York 10027||$2,100||672 miles|
|Columbus, Ohio 43213-Queens, New York 11378||$1,750||538 miles|
|New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663-Chittenango, New York 13037||$1,750||422 miles|
|Akron, Ohio 44319-New Rochelle, New York 10801||$1,875||461 miles|
|Sandusky, Ohio 44870-Bronx,New York 10457||$1,975||517 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What are the oversize load limits in Ohio in 2023?
Oversize Load Limits in Ohio. Height: 13’6 feet. Width: 8’6 feet. Weight: 80,000 pounds GVW. Overhang: 53 feet is the maximum length.
In Ohio, what are the restrictions for oversize permits?
There is a maximum width of 10 feet for continuous travel. If the width or length exceeds 11 feet and 112 feet, a pilot car is required and prior authorization is required. When construction is underway, the maximum height is 13’6″; otherwise, it is 14′. The maximum length without pre-approval is 112 feet.
How does Ohio define a wide load?
OVERSIZE LOAD signs shall be displayed on any vehicle or vehicle/load exceeding the maximum legal length limit as set out in the Ohio Revised Code, section 5577.05, with an overall width of 10 feet or more, and an overall height exceeding 14 feet 6 inches.
Heavy Haul Job completed from Ohio to New York
Two 2010 Vermeer RTX1250 Cleveland Heights, OH 44106 to Manhattan, NY 10055. Each unit dimensions were 15 ft long, 8.4 Wide, 9.5 Tall, 17,950 lbs. We dispatched out a 53 ft step deck with ramps. This particulier truck provided live tracking, where they sent text messages exactly where the units were at all times. It took the carrier two days to deliver the equipment. For all your Heavy haul moves call We Will Transport It 877-880-5991