Rich Table of Contents
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Illinois to Ohio
- Heavy Haulers from Illinois to Ohio
- About We Will Transport It
- The Route From Illinois to Ohio
- Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Illinois to Ohio
- The most popular trailers we use:
Heavy Equipment Transport from Illinois to Ohio
About We Will Transport It
If you need heavy equipment shipped from Illinois to Ohio, you can count on We Will Transport It. Our team of knowledgeable experts is ready to transport your equipment anywhere in the U.S. and abroad with over a decade of heavy hauling experience. No matter what the size of your shipment is, whether it is a full load, a partial load, or even oversized equipment. We’ll handle all the details for you, whether you’re moving across the country or across the ocean.
The Route From Illinois to Ohio
The route from OH to NY is not long. The total number of miles from the center of Ohio to the Center of New York is only about 536 miles. From Ohio, your equipment will head east via I-80 East. It will pass through Pennsylvania, and then into New York. The total trip will take about one full day. The price will be determined by two factors, the size and weight of the equipment and the number of miles being travelled.
Below are some examples of prices to ship Heavy Equipment from Illinois to Ohio
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Cincinnati, Ohio 45206-New York, New York 10027||$1,750||538 miles|
|Columbus, Ohio 43213-Queens, New York 11378||$1,750||538 miles|
|New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663-Chittenango, New York 13037||$1,750||422 miles|
|Akron, Ohio 44319-New Rochelle, New York 10801||$1,875||461 miles|
|Sandusky, Ohio 44870-Bronx,New York 10457||$1,975||517 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
In 2023, what are the oversize load limits in Illinois?
Load limits for oversize loads in Illinois. The length of the pipeline is 65 feet. Width: 8’6 feet. Weight: 80,000 lbs GVW. Height: 13’6 feet
How will Illinois limit oversize loads in 2023?
There are load limits for oversize loads in Illinois. A 65-foot pipeline runs along the ground. Eighteen feet and six inches wide. The weight of this vehicle is 80,000 pounds at GVW. Thirteen feet and six inches tall.
What are the oversize holiday restrictions in Illinois?
Restrictions on running hours and holidays. Overdimension permit movement is restricted on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Movements of over-dimension permits will not be allowed after noon the day prior to a holiday.
Heavy Equipment Transport & Hauling Jobs from California to Texas
1981 Kenworth w900 from Northeren Califonian going to Austin Texas. The equipemnt was over 12 tall so we dispatched out a RGN trailer to pick up. The customer also had some parts to go with the Kenworth. We straped down the missecellance part to the trailer and the total time of transit was five days.