Rich Table of Contents
- How Heavy Haul works from Massachusetts to Missouri
- Heavy Haulers from Massachusetts to Missouri
- Heavy Equipment Transport from Massachusetts to Missouri
- The Route between Massachusetts and Missouri
- Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Massachusetts and Missouri:
- The most popular trailers we use:
- Heavy Haul Move from Massachusetts and Missouri
How Heavy Haul works from Massachusetts to Missouri
Heavy Equipment Transport from Massachusetts to Missouri
Do you need your heavy equipment shipped from Massachusetts to Missouri? We Will Transport It is the company to do the job for you. We have over a decade of experience in heavy hauling. We Will Transport It specializes in heavy equipment hauling in all 50 states. We have a trailer for every equipment size and a team of experts ready to move your unit. Whether you are shipping a full or partial load or even an oversized freight, our knowledgeable representatives will handle every detail and keep you informed throughout the process.
The Route between Massachusetts and Missouri
Below are some examples of prices to ship heavy equipment from Massachusetts and Missouri:
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Boston, Massachusetts, 02113-Saint Louis, Missouri, 63108||$2,895.00||1,195 miles|
|Hudson Massachusetts, 01749-Kansas City Missouri, 64118||$3,119.00||1,419 miles|
|Westwood Massachusetts, 02090-Osborn Missouri, 64474||$3,124.00||1,424 miles|
|Framingham Massachusetts, 01702-Lees Summit Missouri, 64086||$3,104.00||1,404 miles|
|Salem, Massachusetts, 01970-Saint Louis Missouri, 63125||$2,919.00||1,219 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
The most popular trailers we use:
- Two 24 or 28 flatebed
- Car carrier
- Beam Trailer
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Container Trailer
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck & Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
What is the price for moving equipment from Massachusetts and Missouri
Depending on the dimensions, the weight, and the length of the equipment to be moved from Massachusetts and Missouri, the price will be determined. Additionally, the city from which the carrier picks up and delivers is also a factor in determining the cost.
What are the oversized load limits in Massachusetts in 2023?
Axle weights up to the maximum are:
- The weight of a single axle is 22,400 pounds
- A tandem axle can handle 34,000 pounds
- The tridem weighs 36,000 pounds
- The maximum gross weight is 80,000 pounds
State permits are required for loads that exceed these dimensions. Shipments greater than 16′ wide, 16′ high, and 120′ long must be approved by the district where the load travels.
How fast can oversized loads be driven in Massachusetts?
If your load is taller than 16′ wide, contact the Permit Office before moving it at (217) 782-6271, extension 201. Overwidth limitations are restricted to 45 mph or five mph over the minimum posted speed, whichever is greater.
Heavy Haul Move from Massachusetts and Missouri
Completed heavy Haul move from MA to MO
A client was looking for a heavy haul company to move a 2008 Hyundai Robex 800LC Tracked Excavator from Massachusetts to Missouri. After receiving all the necessary paperwork, a lowboy trailer was dispatched for picking up. During the shipment we kept the customer updated throughout the entire process. We can handle all your heavy haul moves.