Trusted Alaska Heavy Equipment Transport Company
How Heavy Haul works in Alaska
Alaska Heavy Equipment Transport
Alaska Heavy Equipment Transporter
Do you need to move heavy equipment? Do you need a Heavy Equipment Transporter in Alaska? We Will Transport It is the best Alaska Heavy Equipment Hauling Company.
We are the top choice of all the Alaska Heavy Equipment Shipping Companies in the U.S. and have five-star reviews to prove it. We Will Transport It has over 20 years of knowledge and experience in the Alaska Heavy Equipment Shipping industry. You have come to the right place when you need an Alaska Heavy Equipment Hauler.
Examples of Shipping Costs and Delivery Times from Alaska
|From To||Shipping Quote||Miles|
|Soldotna,AK, 99669 to Phoenix, AZ 85020 miles 3758||$10,950||3,758 miles|
|Anchorage, AK 99518 to San Luis Obispo, CA 93401||$9,575||3,288 miles|
|Fairbanks, AK 99709 to Gardena, CA 90248||$9,750||3,612 miles|
|Des Moines, Washington 98198 -Sacramento, California 95825||$2,450||739 miles|
* Prices shown above are from previous jobs we completed in 2023; they fluctuate depending on diesel and the time of the year.
Alaska Heavy Equipment Hauler
We are the preferred choice if you are looking for an Alaska Heavy Equipment Hauler to call. We Will Transport It can take care of any of your Alaska heavy-duty equipment hauling needs, large or small, from a small air compressor to a 300-ton crane. We have suitable trailers for your Alaska Heavy Equipment Transport. Whether you need a 24 or 28-foot flatbed, a hotshot, a Double Drop, or an RGN extendible with multi-axels, We Will Transport It can accommodate all of your Alaska Heavy Equipment Shipping.
Alaska Heavy Equipment Transport Logistics
It is a two-step process when you need an Alaska Heavy Equipment ship. You will need transport to get to the port; then your equipment is put on the barge. Depending on your pick-up point, size, and gear weight, we will get you the proper carrying to the port.
If crossing multiple state lines, you could need additional permits, route surveys, or escort(s), depending on the state requirements. Also, remember that transporting by ship to Alaska must be in the spring through the fall because in winter, the waters are frozen and the ships cannot pass through.
Here at We Will Transport It, we can work out all the details and logistics of your Alaska Heavy Machinery shipping. We have years of experience with Alaska Heavy Machinery Hauling and can facilitate the two-step move. We give our customers confidence knowing their equipment will be safely and on time.
Leave the Logistics to Us! We are the experts in Alaska Heavy Tools Transferring. We have years of experience with Alaska heavy equipment hauling and can work out all of your transport details.
Alaska Heavy Equipment Transport Cost
When deciding which Alaska heavy equipment companies to use, we understand cost can be a significant factor. At We Will Transport It, we give you the best rates possible. We know that you may get some quotes that may seem unusually priced very low. Be wary of those quotes, especially if asked for a deposit upfront. We will never ask you for a deposit up-front, and we give you the lowest price possible to get your Heavy Equipment Shipped, arriving safely and on time. Some of the factors taken into consideration when quoting the cost of your heavy machinery hauling will be:
We also consider the distance it needs to travel and any additional permits, escorts, or route surveys that you may need to have, depending on the state you are traveling in. We Will Transport It offers domestic and international construction machinery and heavy equipment transport. We have years of expertise and high-quality services at competitive rates. Call us today for a FREE estimate, or fill out the form on this page and we will call you back momentarily.
Alaska Heavy Equipment Hauler
We know that moving your heavy machinery can be stressful. Considering which Alaska Heavy Equipment Shipping Companies to go with, We Will Transport It is a cut above the rest. We do things a little differently than most companies. All of our drivers are quality assured, meaning that we make sure our drivers have been free of any claims for at least three years and that all the drivers are licensed and bonded and that the insurance policies are up to date.
Alaska Heavy Equipment Movers
We are committed to giving you the best experience making your Alaska Heavy Machinery Shipping as easy as possible. Our customer service representatives are experts in answering all your questions about Alaska Heavy Machinery Moving. Rely on us to take care of your Alaska Heavy Machinery Transfer needs. We are the best Alaska Heavy Equipment Haulers with the experience and ratings to prove it. Call us today for your Alaska Heavy Machinery Transport, and let us handle your Alaska Heavy Equipment Hauling needs.
Trailers that we use to haul heavy machinery
- Refrigerated “Reefer”
- Van or Reefer
- Two 24 or 28 flatbed
- Car carrier
- Belly Dump
- Beam Trailer
- Conveyor belt
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Train, super train “Candia only”
- Convertible Hopper
- Container Trailer
- Curtain van
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- End Dump
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- FV- Van or Flatbed
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- LDOT- Load-out are empty trailer you load and haul
- Live= Live bottom Trailer
- Maxi- Maxi or Double Flat trailers
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PNEU- Pneumatic
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck and Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- RINT- Refrigerated Intermodal
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- Tank- Tanker (Food Grade, liguide, bulk etc)
- VA- Van air ride
- VB- Blanket wrap van
- VIV- Venter Insulated Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VM- Moving Van
- V- Open Top Van
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
- VV- Venter Van
- WR- Venter VAn or Refrigerated, walking floor
- Hopp- Hopper Bottom
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
What is needed for transporting Heavy equipment from Alaska to the states?
You will need the exact measurement of the equipment, the VIN numbers of the machinery or equipment and also you will have to call a broker to get a booking number.
When shipping machinery or equipment from Alaska on a barge, where does it go?
If you are setting up a shipment to move your equipment on a barge, it will go to a port on the west coast in California or Washington state.
Can I transport equipment by land from Alaska to the states with my truck and trailer?
Yes, you can haul equipment from Alaska to the states. To get across the border you must have the proper documentation.
Facts about Alaska
What are 8 interesting facts about Alaska?
- Alaska has Gold Rush history
- Alaska has World War II history
- Alaska was reached by outsiders in 1741
- Russia sold Alaska to the U.S. for $7.2 million
- Alaskans celebrate Alaska Day each October 18
- Anchorage is home to a unique spot
- Claims have been made about paranormal activity.
What major cities are in Alaska?
- Anchorage – Population: 291,131. The stunning skyline of Anchorage, Alaska
- Fairbanks – Population: 32,711. Aerial View of Downtown Fairbanks, Alaska
- Juneau – Population:32,451. The beautiful city of Juneau
- Knik-Fairview – Population: 20,171
- Badger – Population: 18,941
- College – Population: 11,006
- Meadow Lakes – Population:9,523
- Wasilla – Population: 9,298
What are the three interstate highways in Alaska?
- Interstate A1 goes from Anchorage to the Canada border. It is 408.23 miles (656.98 km) long.
- Interstate A2 goes from Tok to Fairbanks. It is 202.18 miles (325.38 km) long.
- Interstate A3 goes from Anchorage to Soldotna.
- Interstate A4 goes from Palmer to Fairbanks.
The most popular heavy equipment auction houses in Alaska?
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
- Alaska Equipment & Fleet Auctions
- Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals
- Fairbanks Auction Company, LLC
- Alaska Auction Co.
- 1stStrike Asset Management LLC
- Great North Auction
- Elite Auction Company
What are the best rental equipment companies in Alaska?
Based on ratings and reviews the best car rental companies in Alaska are:
- Alaska Specialty Equipment • Bailey’s Rent All Inc.
- Totem Rentals Inc
- Airport Equipment Rentals
- United Rentals
- Sunbelt Rentals
- Tyler Rental Inc
Heavy Equipment Shipping Jobs completed in and out of Alaska by We Will Transport it
A Government agency called in to have Pallets of Cabinetry, five in total ( 8L, 6H, 4W, 500lbs per unit)
From: Austin ,TX
To: Port in Seattle, WA and then Shipped to Anchorage, AK
The units had to go in an Enclosed carrier so no debris would touch them. A forklift was needed on pick up. The trip took four days to get from Austin to Seattle and then forteen days to Anchorage. Total price was fifteen grand.
J.T who does most of our containers and international moves, got a call to move a small Case tractor
From: Juneau, AK
To: Los Angeles, CA
This was a port to port move and the customer was responsible for bringing it to the port and picking it up. Total price was $3790.00 and it took twelve days to get delivered to Los Angeles, CA.