5 Star Georgia Heavy Equipment Transport Company
What is the best way to transport a large excavator in Georgia, GA?
Since excavators are tall and heavy, lowboy trailers are the best choice. Trailers with more axles can haul 80,000 pounds and have higher hauling capacities. There are a few states that allow it. The loading of an excavator onto a trailer is a delicate process.
HEAVY MACHINERY HAULING COMPANIES NEAR ME
Why should you work with We will Transport it , with the experience and the knowledge we have what it takes to move all your heavy equipment, machinery or containers.
With our database we can look up all available drivers with room on their trailers to make your pick up as easy as possible. Certified with the D.O.T, license, insured and bonded.
GEORGIA HEAVY HAUL MACHINERY TRANSPORTATION.
First thing you will need to understand is that moving heavy equipment in Georgia is not a job you want to do on your own. Thinking you can save a couple hundred dollars, will turn into a huge mistake. If you’re a construction company or a business, you will want to hire one company from the start to finish, this is why you should give us a call. We have completed thousands of jobs. Just check out our A rating on the BBB.
Heavy hauling in and out of Georgia:
If you are shipping equipment or Machinery in or out of Georgia, there is some information a broker or carrier will need to get you a proper quote.
- What are the dimensions of the unit?
- The pick up and delivery location.
- Do you have loading and off loading?
- How flexible are you for pick up and delivery?
As the leaders in the Heavy Equipment transport service, we can find carriers that are located in your areas with other machinery or equipment on their truck going to your destination, this way you are not paying for a full load but a partial load on the truck to save you fifty percent.
Examples of full loads of Georgia Heavy Equipment Transport.
|From||To||Cost per Mile|
|Brunswick, GA 31521||Las Vegas, NV 89030||$3.00 a mile|
|Valdosta, GA 31602||Matthews, NC 28105||$5.00 a mile|
|Albany, GA 31701||Tacoma, WA 98408||$2.50 a mile|
|Atlanta, GA 30307||Sugar Creek, MO 64050||$3.50 a mile|
|Savannah, GA 31401||Tacoma, WA 98433||$2.00 a mile|
|Augusta, GA 30808||Denver, CO 80229||$4.00 a mile|
Georgia heavy machinery transportation Service:
As a family owned and operated company, we have the passion and love for this industry. Our staff has a love and passion for logistics. With constant laws, regulations changing, you need a dedicated agent to go over all the details with you. There is no calculator that can factor, permits, diesel, route surveys and pinpoint exactly where a carrier may or may not be. This is why you need We will Transport it. Typically, when setting up an order, we will locate a carrier whiting forty eight hours.
Trailers that we use to haul heavy machinery
- Refrigerated “Reefer”
- Van or Reefer
- Two 24 or 28 flatbed
- Car carrier
- Belly Dump
- Beam Trailer
- Conveyor belt
- Boat hauling Trailer
- Train, super train “Candia only”
- Convertible Hopper
- Container Trailer
- Curtain van
- Double drop
- Double Drop extended
- Dump Trucks
- End Dump
- Flatbed “Air Ride”
- FEXT ” Stretch Trailers or Extendable Flatbeds or Extendable Flatbeds
- FO- Flatbed over-Dimension Loads
- FRV- Flatbed, Van or Reefer
- FSDV- Flatbed, Step Deck or Van
- FV- Van or Flatbed
- LAF- Landoll Flatbed
- LB- Lowboy
- LBO- Lowboy over dimension Loads
- LDOT- Load-out are empty trailer you load and haul
- Live= Live bottom Trailer
- Maxi- Maxi or Double Flat trailers
- MBHM- Mobile homes
- PNEU- Pneumatic
- PO- Power Only
- RGN- Removable Gooseneck and Multi Axle Heavy Haulers
- RINT- Refrigerated Intermodal
- Roll- Roll Top Conestoga
- SD- Stepdeck
- SDE – Stepdeck Extendable
- SDO- Step deck over Dimensions loads
- SPV- Cargo, small, sprinter Van
- Tank- Tanker (Food Grade, liguide, bulk etc)
- VA- Van air ride
- VB- Blanket wrap van
- VIV- Venter Insulated Van
- VIVR- Venter insulated van or Refrigerated
- VLG- Van with Liftgate
- VM- Moving Van
- V- Open Top Van
- VRDD- Van, Reefer or Double drop
- VV- Venter Van
- WR- Venter VAn or Refrigerated, walking floor
- Hopp- Hopper Bottom
- HS- Hotshot Trailer
- HTU- Haul and Tow Unit
Should I hire a broker or carrier when moving machinery out of Georgia?
Hiring a broker when transporting your equipment will always be the best choice. They will be able to find a carrier faster and save you hundreds of dollars when moving your machinery or equipment out of Georgia.
What is a full load of machinery or equipment on a carrier?
A full load will be anything that takes the whole trailer. Usually, the trailer is forty feet long; this will be considered a full load.
How do I find a reputable carrier for equipment hauling on the Internet?
When searching for a good carrier online, check out their reviews and make sure they send you proof of insurance.
What is the best way to transport a Dozer in Georgia, GA?
Most bulldozers are shipped on flatbed or lowboy trailers. Unlike other types of trucks or transportation options, these vehicles have the space to carry large or oddly-shaped loads.
Facts about Georgia
What are 8 interesting facts about Georgia?
- It was the birthplace of wine!
- Georgia was home to the first Europeans.
- Georgians love to host a guest!
- There are 12 different climate zones.
- The world’s deepest cave is found in Georgia.
- The Caucasus is Europe’s highest mountain range.
- You can live in Europe’s highest settlement here.
What major cities are in Georgia?
- Atlanta- Population: 490,270
- Columbus – Population: 202,957
- Augusta – Population: 199,894
- Savannah – Population: 145,870
- Athens – Population: 127,793
- Sandy Springs – Population: 105,223
- Roswell – Population: 91,619
- Warner Robins – Population: 83,384<//li>
- Johns Creek – Population: 81,023<//li>
- Albany – Population: 68,181)<//li>
What are the three interstate highways in Georgia?
Six interstate highways (I-20, I-75, I-85, I-285, I-575, and I-675) help metropolitan Atlanta residents get where they need to go.
The most popular heavy equipment auction houses in Georgia?
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
- Grant & Cook Equipment Co
- Joey Martin Auctioneers, LLC
- Weeks Farm Machinery A
- Georgia Auction Co.
- Christian Auction & Equipm
- Accurate Equipment Sale
- Rebel Auction Co., Inc.
What are the best rental equipment companies in Georgia?
Based on ratings and reviews the best car rental companies in Georgia are:
- Synergy Equipment Rental, Sales and Service
- Northside Tool Rental
- Herc Rentals
- Atha Equipment Rental & Sales, Inc.
- United Rentals
- M & R Rentals & Sales
Heavy Machinery Transport Completed Projects in and out of Georgia
J.T at We will Transport it, received an inbound call to move a 2010 JCB 550-170 Telehandler
From: Blackfoot, ID 83221
To: Augusta, GA 30909
When shipping Telehandlers they are very heavy and require a lowboy or a stepdeck. After we received the order form, our dispatch department found a carrier in two days. The carrier requested five dollars a mile and the total trip took four days to deliver.
A customer called to have a Ford school bus transported
From: Bradenburg, KY 40108
To: Rome, GA 30165
He had a very specific time frame in which he needed to ship the bus. Luckily he made his reservation about a month in advance, so we had plenty of time to find him the perfect driver. We scheduled a driver with a step deck trailer to pick the bus up in Kentucky and deliver it to the drop off location in Rome Georgia. The total transport was one full day and the cost was $2,800.
A restaurant owner called us to have a 2022 Food Trailer that he had just purchased, moved
From: Nashville, GA 31639
To: Salado, TX 76571
The food trailer was 21 ft. long, 8.5 ft. wide, 10.5 ft. high and weighed 8,000 lbs. We were able to schedule a driver with an RGN to pick up the food truck and deliver it to its destination on schedule. The transport took two full days and the total cost was $2,150.